Source: Safalta.comThe company's headquarters are in Boise, Idaho. Crucial and Ballistix are two of the company's consumer brands. IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture between Micron and Intel, creates NAND flash memory.
Company Name: Micron Technology, Inc
Company Website: Micron Technology
Degree Needed: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.TECH
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Experience Level: Freshers
Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering or related engineering field required
- Complex gate level circuit designs require analytical capabilities.
- Understanding the fundamentals of CMOS circuit design
- SPICE and Verilog simulations are both familiar to you.
- Ability to work well in a team and good communication abilities
- Applying leading edge verification techniques, participate in modelling, analysing, and troubleshooting pre-silicon complete chip designs.
- Develop test cases and stimuli to improve functional coverage of all DRAM and future memory architectures and features.
- Using simulation tools, create and manage test benches and test vectors, as well as perform regressions for coverage analysis and improvements.
- Collaborate with worldwide colleagues to create innovative verification flows to address the difficulties of DRAM and evolving memory design.
- Participate in the development of verification methodologies and environments for advanced DRAM and upcoming technologies.
Apply link : Click here