The Madhya Pradesh Co-operative Bank has released a notice for the hiring of Samvida, Society Manager, and Banking Assistant (Clerk/ Computer Operator).
Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
- Starting Date For Online Applications & Fee Payment: November 26, 2022
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is December 25, 2022.
- Around seven days prior to the exam date is the deadline for downloading the call letter for the online exam.
- Date of the online test will be notified.
- Date of online examination result announcement: approximately 10 days following the online examination.
Candidates must hold a diploma, degree, or doctorate (Relevant Discipline).
- minimum age of 18
- Maximum Age: 35 years, which means that a candidate must have been born no earlier than December 26, 1987, and no later than December 25, 2004.
||Banking Asst (Clerk/ Computer Operator)
Fee for Applications
- For candidates who are in the general, OBCI, or EWS categories: Rs.
500 + 18% GST
- For all candidates who are SC, ST, or PH: Rs.
250 + 18% GST
- Paying Method: With the Help of Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets