Company Name: Neustar Inc.
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Engineering bachelor's degree with 0-1 year of experience
- Strong algorithms and data structures, as well as computer skills in any of the programming languages listed below — sql, java (JVM-based language)
- Internals of SQL and Databases
- Exceptional academic credentials and/or a track record.
- Working knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies, as well as experience with frameworks like Spring and Hibernate, would be advantageous.
- Any experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP) would be advantageous.
- OSS contributions, papers, and github/gitlab/stackoverflow profile as a bonus.
- Develop algorithms for a SaaS-based marketing analytics platform in collaboration with the Technical Lead Manager.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure that third-party engines are seamlessly integrated into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer who contributes high-quality, production-ready code using a test-driven approach to development.
- Individual who is technically focused and actively participates in design and code reviews.
- Resolve technical difficulties and introduce new technology to improve Neustar's scalability and performance.