How To Apply NLC Recruitment 2022On or before December 30, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit their applications online at the official website, www.nlcindia.in.
- A written test worth 100 points will be used to determine the candidates for NLC Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
- The exam will be divided into two parts: Part-I, which will have 30 questions on general aptitude (at the diploma level), including 30 questions on quantitative aptitude, reasoning, and general awareness, and Part-II, which will have 70 questions on subject knowledge, for a total of 100 objective-type questions with multiple-choice answers.
Vacancy Detailsunior Overman (Trainee)
- Neyveli Mines, Tamil Nadu- 46
- Barsingsar Mines, Rajasthan-03
- Talabira Mines, Odisha- 02
- Neyveli Mines, Tamil Nadu- 13
- Barsingsar Mines, Rajasthan- 01
- Talabira Mines, Odisha- 01
- Neyveli Mines, Tamil Nadu- 133
- Barsingsar Mines, Rajasthan- 14
Educational QualificationJunior Overman (Trainee) 1.A diploma in mining or mining engineering or another equivalent degree that has been approved in that regard by the Central Government
3. A valid First Aid Certificate. 2. A valid Overman's Certificate of Competency from the DGMS under the Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any other certificate in Mining that entitles the holder to work as an Overman under the Coal Mines Regulation 2017.
Candidates interested in applying for the NLC Recruitment 2022 Job Notification are urged to review the notification link for information regarding the post's educational requirements.
Pay ScaleS1 grade-7.80 Lakhs
SG1 grade-6.55 Lakhs
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes