Nokia Corporation was founded in 1865 and is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics firm. Nokia's headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, which is part of the wider Helsinki metropolitan region.
Company Name: Nokia
Company Website: Nokia
Post: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E / B Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0-2 years
• Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical / Computer Science/Communication Engineering
The following are some of the responsibilities that are required for this role (but are not limited to):
- End-to-end fault handling, network troubleshooting, and problem resolution in the corresponding domain
- Analyzing the Root Causes
- Vendors and CARE organisations are being coordinated.
- Managing routine operations by preparing SLA/Performance reports and interacting with customers.
- Should be able to work in a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week atmosphere. This is a must.
- Problems with Ticket Processing
- Managing Customer Issues
- Ensure that the TT is acknowledged and closed within the SLA/OLA.
- Prepare, implement, and test a Node /system/services configuration and integration.
- Preparation for an emergency and a chronicle
- Coordinating with the care/vendor team for the resolution of instances
- collaborating with other technical groups
- If onsite help for problems is necessary, coordinate with the field team.
- Preparation of activity sheets and handover Ability to see problems and respond appropriately according to a specified CM procedure
- Performing a post-mortem on the actions completed during the MW period. • Troubleshooting experience with configuration-related issues.
- Preparation of a script and an impact analysis for network modifications that must be made.
- Ensure cross-functional team cooperation (where applicable) for various issues during any configuration changes.
- Supporting AM engineers in day today activities.