The Department of Atomic Energy, which oversees the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), has issued an online call for applications for 89 different positions, including Nurse-A, Steno, Pharmacist, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Operation Theatre Assistant, Assistant Grade, and others.
Candidates who are interested and qualified should submit their applications by January 6, 2023, at the latest. Candidates can apply for these positions if they have the following educational requirements: XII Standard, Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course), B.Sc.
(Nursing), Diploma, H.S.C.
(10+2), or SSC (10th).
Application submission deadline is January 6, 2022.
- Nurse - A: 04
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat-I) Mechanical: 19
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat-I) Electrical: 08
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat-I) Electronics: 01
- Pharmacist - B: 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician-B): 01
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TN) Cat-II) Fitter:16
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TN) Cat-II) Electrician: 08
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician (ST/TN) Cat-II) Instrumentation: 08
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR):08
- Assistant Grade-1 (F&A):03
- Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM):07
- Steno Grade-1: 05
NPCIL Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Requirements 2022–2023 Notice of Position:
- Nurse A: XII Standard and a three-year degree in nursing and midwifery, or a B.Sc.
(Nursing) Nursing Certificate and three years of hospital experience;
- Armed Forces Nursing Assistant Class III & Above
- Candidates interested in applying for the NPCIL Nurse Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification are urged to review the notification link for information on the roles' essential requirements, including education and experience requirements, age restrictions, and pay scales.
How to Download the PDF Job Notification for NPCIL Nurse Recruitment 2022-23
- Visit the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) website at https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/.
- On the home page, visit the Career Section.
- On the home page, select the link labelled "Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees, Paramedical & Non-Technical jobs at NAPS, Narora, UP."
- You will now open a new window with the PDF of the NPCIL Nurse Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification.
- Download and save the NPCIL Nurse Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification for your future use.