NTPC ET Recruitment 2022National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is hiring 60 Executive Trainees.
The table below consists of Job summary of Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee Posts, Salary Upto Rs. 140000, Apply Online From 7 March|
|Notification Date||2 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||21 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate|
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC - 07 March 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC - 21 March 2022
- ET Finance (CA/CMA) - 20 Posts
- ET Finance (MBA Finance) - 10 Posts
- ET HR - 30 Posts
NTPC Executive Trainee Salary:
Source: safalta.com40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Executive Trainee Posts
- ET Finance - CA/CMA and MBA in Finance or 2 years Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Programe in Management with specalization in Finance with not less than 65% marks.
- ET HR - Graduates with 2 years post-graduate degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Programe in Management with specalization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personal Management or Master in Social Work or MHROD or MBA in HR with not less than 65% marks.
Candidates will be called for:
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of NTPC - careers.ntpc.co.in
- Click on the ‘Online Application Link’ under '7th March 2022 Recruitment of ET-Finance(CA/CMA), ET-Finance(MBA-Fin) and ET-HR.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- Enter your details
- Take a print out of the application form
Online Application Fee:
Rs. 300/- (SC/ST/PWD/XSM/Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee)