On its official website, opsc.gov.in, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has posted a notification for the position of Medical Officer (MO).
On or before January 27, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification.
The application procedure will start online on December 27, 2022. A total of 3481 Posts are open in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department as per the OPSC MO Recruitment 2022–23 Job NotificationCandidates who are ultimately chosen for the Medical Officer (MO) positions will receive a salary in the amount of Rupees 56100/- at Level 12, Cell-1 of the pay matrix in accordance with the ORSP Rules 2017 along with regular Dearness and any additional allowances that may occasionally be approved by the Government of Odisha.If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
- Application submission will begin on December 27, 2022.
- Application submission deadline: January 27, 2023
- Candidates must hold an MBBS or an equivalent degree from an MCI-recognized medical college or institution.
- Check the notice page for information on the eligibility requirements, selection process, age limit, and other updates for the post.
Valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act.
How to Apply for OPSC's MO Recruitment in 2022–2023 Job Announcement:
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old and not older than 38 years old as of the first day of January 2022.
- For further information on the age relaxation, click the notification link.
From December 27, 2022, to January 27, 2022, interested and qualified individuals may submit their online applications for these positions at the OPSC's website, www.opsconline.gov.in.