- Company Name: Oracle
- Company Website: Oracle
- Position: Application developer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
- Job Location: Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Package: Best in Industry
Analyze, design, create, troubleshoot, and debug commercial or end-user software programmes. Writes code, completes programming, and does application testing and debugging.
You will develop software according to supplied design standards as a part of the software engineering division.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comAnalyze system specifications, business processes, and information systems that are already in place. Enhancements and bug fixes are in the works. Create and run unit tests as well as unit test plans.
Some problem solving is required, as well as aid and guidance in understanding and implementing company policies and procedures. Developing expertise in one's own field and gaining a deeper understanding of one's role, processes, and procedures. A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the functional area is required. 0-2 years of previous experience in software engineering or a similar field.
- Analyze business requirement papers, comprehend requirements, and grasp the Basel domain's functional understanding.
- Using Oracle SQL, create a Technical Design for each requirement.
- Using OFSAA and Oracle SQL, create technical design documentation.
- Configure the reports with the Business Metadata that has been prepared.
- Create data flow objects such as Rules and Procedures with OFSAA Frameworks and Oracle SQL/PLSQL Automation Utility creations with Oracle SQL/PLSQL/AI/ML.
- Query design that is efficient in terms of performance.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting abilities are required.
- Should have excellent problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills