Source: Safalta.comCandidates for these positions must meet certain educational requirements, including a Master's degree with a 55% grade point average, a PhD, or a specialisation in the relevant discipline, in addition to any other qualifications specified in the notification. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
How To Apply Punjab University Recruitment 2023 Job NotificationApply online for these positions by January 13, 2023, at the latest, and send a printed copy to the Panjab University's Deputy Registrar (Estt.) by January 20, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
How To Download Punjab University Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
- Visit the Punjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) official website at jobs.puchd.ac.in.
- On the home page, go to the List of Jobs/Positions Section.
- On the front page, select the link that reads, "Applications are Invited for Regular Posts of Assistant/Associate Professors [Last date: Apply Online - 13/01/2023, Submission of Hard Copy - 20/01/2023.]".
- You will now open a new window with the PDF of the Punjab University Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification.
- Save the Punjab University Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification for later use by downloading it.
Educational QualificationCandidates must hold a Master's degree with a 55% grade point average, a PhD, or a specialty in the relevant field.
For information on the educational requirements, wage scale, application process, and other updates for the vacancies, you are suggested to check the notification link.
- Assistant Professor-39
- Associate Professor-14
Significant DatesLast day to apply online is January 13, 2023.
Hardcopy Submission: January 20, 2023