RGNIYD Application for Non-Teaching Positions: NotificationThe notification has been released on the website of the institute. The notification consists of all the important details related to the post.
Source: University.Youthforwork.comThe details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, important date, etc. are available in the notification. Hence, the interested candidate must read the notification before filling the online form.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
RGNIYD Application for Non-Teaching Positions: Important DatesBelow are the important dates for the various non-teaching posts in RGNIYD:
- The last date for submission of the online application is 26.11.2021 (or) 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application by post to reach “The Assistant Registrar (Administration), Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Bangalore to Chennai Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu” by Speed Post / Courier.
- For general inquiry please contact 044 - 27163127, Online Payment Gateway related queries contact: 044-27162741
RGNIYD Application for Non-Teaching Positions: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
Officers working in Organized Accounts Services (ICAS, IRAS, IDAS, IP&TAS, IA&AS).
i. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
ii. Seven (07) years of experience of administration and accounts work in the Government (or) University (or) College (or) Institution in the PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800
i. Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
Library Attendant cum Typist
i. HSC or equivalent
ii. Typing speed of 30 WPM in English
Junior Assistant Academic & Examination
Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University (or) Institute (or) College with at least second class.
Junior Assistant Accounts
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University (or) Institute (or) College with at least second class
Finance Officer- 57 years
Section Officer- 30 Years
Library Assistant- 30 Years
Library Attendant cum Typist- 25 Years
Junior Assistant Academic & Examination- Not Applicable. Retired Central Government Employees may also apply.
Junior Assistant Accounts- Not Applicable. Retired Central Government Employees may also apply.
RGNIYD Application for Non-Teaching Positions: VacanciesBelow are the vacancies for a different non-teaching post in RGNIYD:
|Post name||Number of Post|
|Library Attendant cum Typist||01|
|Junior Assistant Academic & Examination||01|
|Junior Assistant Accounts||01|
RGNIYD Application for Non-Teaching Positions: How to Apply?Below are the steps to apply for the different non-teaching posts of RGNIYD:
- Firstly visit the official website of RGNIYD i.e. www.rgniyd.gov.in.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Now, fill all the details in the form and submit it
- Take the printout of the submitted form for future references.
|CTET EXAM 2021||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment|
|UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment||UP Anganwadi Recruitment|