General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
RBI Grade B 2023 Notification
RBI Grade B 2023- Examination Details
|RBI Grade B 2023- Exam Details|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam||RBI Grade B 2023|
|Posts||Grade B Officers|
|Vacancy||To be notified later|
|Online Registration||To be notified later|
|Recruitment Basis||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection||Phase 1, Phase 2 & Interview|
|RBI Grade B Salary||Rs.
Source: safalta.com55,200/- Basic Pay +
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Grade B Exam Main Points 2023
Interested candidates can go through some highlights of the RBI Grade B Examination 2023 which are tabulated given below:
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Exam Category||Bank Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Language of the Exam||English and Hindi|
RBI Grade B Vacancies 2023
|Post Details||Expected Vacancy Details|
|RBI Grade B Officer (DR) General||140 – 40|
|RBI Grade B Officer (DR) DSIM||25|
|RBI Grade B Officer (DR) DEPR||30|
|Total||199 – 256|
You may also read:
RBI Grade B Online Application Form 2023
The process to online apply for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B Recruitment Post is given below: -
- Visit the official webpage of the Reserve Bank of India - www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the online link that says “Click Here for New Registration” provided on the official webpage in the top right corner of the home page the website.
- After clicking the aspirants will be redirected to a new window where the aspirants has to fill in all the mandatory credentials.
- After filling in all the mandatory credentials, validate all the information filled in the form. All the candidates are requested to check the application form carefully and thoroughly for any mistake. Further, it is not allowed anyone to make any changes after the submitting the form.
- After checking the online form, click on the ‘SAVE’ button.
- Now, you have to pay the exam fees for the same. After the payment has been made the your form will be submitted automatic.
RBI Grade B Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
The upper age limits relaxation is being given to some reserved for category. The various category which get the age limit relaxation in the eligibility criteria are as given below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Disabled Person||10 Years
RBI Grade B Education Details
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Aspirants must pass with 60% of marks 10th standard, 12th standard as well as in bachelors' degree from a state or Central Board/ University respectively (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD)
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Integrated Economics Course/ Quantitative Economics with at least 55% of marks.
(50% for SC/ ST/ PWD)
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Applicants must have a master's degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Econometrics/ Statistical and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur with at least 55% in all years, or
Master's Degree in Math/ PG Diploma in Statistics from reputable an Institute, or M. Statistics from ISI with 55% mark in all semesters, or
PG Diploma in Business Analytics from ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Calcutta with 55% of marks. (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD)
RBI Grade B Number of Attempts Details
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Details 2023
- Phase 1 – Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2 – Mains Examination
- Phase 3 - Interview
|Paper||Phase 1 (Prelims)||Phase 2 (Mains)|
|Mode of the Examination||Online
|Name of the Sections||4 sections included||Paper 1 includes 2 sections; Paper 2 includes only 1 section and Paper 3 includes 2 Sections
|Maximum Number of the Questions||200 Questions||
A total number of Seventy One Questions will be there in these 3 papers.
|Duration of the Exam||120 Minutes||
Total of 3 Hr. 30 Min.
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for a correct answer and ¼ will be deducted for a wrong answer||mark each for a correct answer and ¼ will be deducted for a wrong answer|
|Maximum Number of Marks||200 Marks||300 Marks (This is the summation of all 3 examinations)
|Language of Paper||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|