Source: Safalta.comi.e. February 19, 2022. Candidates should scroll down to see the eligibility, selection criteria, and other details for SECR recruitment 2022. After the deadline, incomplete applications will be discarded.
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
SECR Recruitment 2022 : Against Sports Quota
|Notification||SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota, Applications invited for 21 Group C Posts|
|Notification Date||18 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||5 Mar, 2022|
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
- Commencement of submission of applications - 19 February 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 5 March 2022
SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota Vacancy Details
- Sports Persons - 21 Posts
- Level 2/3: 12tn Pass along with sports achievements -for non-technical posts.
OR 10th with ITI Pass along with sports achievements -for technical posts.
OR 10th Pass along with sports achievements.
having 10th qualification will be considered only for Technician categories, and their training period will be 03years unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
- Level 4: Graduation in any subject along with sports achievements. OR 1St Year B.Sc. (Physics) or 12th (+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths) Pass along with sports achievements or 12th (+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.), along with sports achievements.
- Level-5: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, along with sports achievements.
Minimum Sports Norms:-
Categorization of International championships:-
Category A - Olympic Games Senior.
- World Cup (Junior / Youth / Senior)
- World Championships(Junior/Senior)
- Asian Games (Senior)
- Commonwealth Games (Senior)
- Youth Olympics, Davis Cup (Tennis)
- Campions Trophy (Hockey)
- Thomas Cup / Uber Cup Badminton)
- Commonwealth Championships (Junior / Senior)
- Asian Championships / Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)
- South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior)
- USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior)
- World University Games.
The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota through an open advertisement for both team and the individual events in different pay matrix levels of 7th PC shall be as under:-
- Level-4/5 - Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B Championships/events, as categorized in Para 3.I above.
- Level-2/3 - Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in Seniorrvouth/Junior National Championships OR
At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association OR At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
SECR Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
- For game skill physical fitness & coach's observation during Trials - 40 Marks
- For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms - 50 Marks
- Educational Qualification - 10 Marks
Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification, etc. will be intimated through the website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for getting all updates.