Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Company Name: Tata Steel
Company Website: Tata Steel
Post: Customer engineer trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across india
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the UNICEF UNICE below specified discipline.
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PWD SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern Is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odish
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
c) Chemical UNICEF
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
Age Limit for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive:
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PWD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive:
- Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year2.
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Selection Process for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medlum based on COVID scena