How To Apply THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23Applying for these positions requires applicants to register on the new apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and include their registration number in their application; applicants who do not do so will not be hired as apprentice trainees. Candidates must download the application form from the THDCIL website, www.thdc.co.in, fill it out, and send it along with all the required documentation to the address specified in the notification.
How to Download the THDC Trade Apprentice Job Notification for 2022–2023
- Visit the THDC India Limited website at https://thdc.co.in/.
- On the home page of the official portal, go to the Title Section.
- On the home page, select the "Notification for ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training At Tehri and Koteshwar Unit" link.
- You will now open a new window with the PDF of the THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification.
- Download and save the THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification for later use.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant -26,
- Stenographer/ Secretarial Assistant-26
- Wireman- 05
- Fitter- 07
- Electrician- 19
- Electronics Mechanic 04
- Welder (Gas & Electric) 02
- Mechanic (Diesel) 02
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 02
- Mechanic (Earth Moving Machinery)-02
- Mechanic (R&M of Heavy Vehicle)-02
- Mechanic (R&M of Light Vehicle)-03
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant and Stenographer/
- Secretarial Assistant-15
- Electrician 08
- Electronics Mechanic04
- Other-03anic (R&M of Light Vehicle)-03
Educational Qualification2018 through 2022, regular candidates who have completed ITI and completed the 10th grade are eligible.
It is advised for candidates considering applying for the THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification to review the notification link for information on eligibility, age restrictions, and other requirements.