How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the UPPSC website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click "Apply."
- Candidate Registration will be presented after pressing "Apply."
- Registering is free.
- Following that, 'Print Registration Slip' will be shown, and you must click it to print your registration slip.
- Click "Click here to proceed for payment" to pay the charge.
- Select "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)" from the menu now.
- the required information
- Add your properly scanned signature and photo.
- You can click "PREVIEW" after filling out the form completely to ensure that all information has been entered accurately, and then click "Submit" to send it to the Commission.
- Gynecologist - 346
- Anesthetist - 476
- Pediatrician - 418
- Radiologist - 68
- Pathologist - 6
- General Surgeon - 401
- General Surgeon - 488
- Ophthalmologist - 5
- Orthopedician - 2
- E.N.T. Specialist - 29
- Dermatologist - 46
- Psychiatrist - 32
- Microbiologist - 8
- Forensic Specialist - 52
- Public Health Specialist - 5
Educational Qualificationundergraduate medical degree approved under "The National Medical Commission Act, 2019" or an MBBS degree from a university accredited by the "Medical Council of India." Additionally, a postgraduate degree (3 years) in the relevant specialty from a university accredited by the Medical Council of India, a postgraduate medical degree (2 years) in the relevant specialty from a university accredited by the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, or a postgraduate diploma (1 year) in the relevant specialty from a university accredited by the Medical Council of India, along with at least one year of experience.
Fee For ApplicationsExam fees for UR, EWS, and OBC are Rs. 80 plus Rs.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes