The 158 vacant positions for Veterinary Officers have been notified in an indicative notice by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
These positions are open in the West Bengal Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, which is a part of the Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health. Candidates who are interested and qualified may submit their applications online through the Commission's website at https:// wbpsc.gov.in.If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
- Veterinary Officer-158 Posts
- Vacancy Break-Up
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification Eligibility Requirements: Education
Detailed information about the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification, including the age requirement, required skills, salary scale, and application deadline, will be accessible immediately on December 19, 2022, on the Commission's website at: https:// wbpsc.gov.in.
Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission's (WBPSC) official website at wbpsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the home page's Announcements Section.
- Go to the home page and select the link that reads "INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECTT.
TO THE POST OF VETERINARY OFFICER IN WEST BENGAL ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & VETERINARY SERVICES IN THE DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL RESOURCES & ANIMAL HEALTH UNDER THE ANIMAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT.
- You will now open a new window with the PDF of the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification.
- Download and save the WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022–23 Job Notification for later use.