- Company Name: Wipro India
- Company Website: Wipro
- Post: IT Service Desk Agent L1
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA
- Passout Year: 2020/2021
- Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- 5 days of work per week, plus any two weeks off.
- Should be able to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Communication is excellent.
- A master's degree in management studies, business, marketing, or a similar field is required (Full-time Graduation)
- Working in rotational shifts is a must.
- Answer end-user contacts and Service Requests, and track status and resolution progress.
- Principal tasks include:
- Adherence to policies and procedures, as well as the closing of open calls when they have been resolved.
- Major activities include:
- Calls logged in the IT system are opened, logged, prioritised, assigned, and closed. SD
- Requests any pertinent information from the Customer End User on the call or issue reported by the Customer End User.
- Attempts to resolve defined inquiries while on the phone in order to fulfill the agreed-upon First Call Service Level.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
- Assigns inquiries to the proper Resolver Groups.
- Calls that have been diverted are rerouted.
- In compliance with Customer escalation procedures, escalates tickets that have not been resolved by SD.
- Provides authorized users with ticket status and updates.
- Reopens a ticket or creates a new one.
Apply link: Click Here