- Company Name: Wipro India
- Company Website: Wipro
- Post: IT Service Desk Agent L1
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA
- Passout Year: 2020/2021
- Job Location: Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- 5 days of work per week, plus any two weeks off.
- Should be able to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Communication is excellent.
- A master's degree in management studies, business, marketing, or a similar field is required (Full-time Graduation)
- Working in rotational shifts is a must.
- Answer end-user contacts and Service Requests, and track status and resolution progress.
- Principal tasks include:
- Adherence to policies and procedures, as well as the closing of open calls when they have been resolved.
- Major activities include:
- Calls logged in the IT system are opened, logged, prioritised, assigned, and closed. SD
- Requests any pertinent information from the Customer End User on the call or issue reported by the Customer End User.
- Attempts to resolve defined inquiries while on the phone in order to fulfill the agreed-upon First Call Service Level.
- Assigns inquiries to the proper Resolver Groups.
- Calls that have been diverted are rerouted.
- In compliance with Customer escalation procedures, escalates tickets that have not been resolved by SD.
- Provides authorized users with ticket status and updates.
- Reopens a ticket or creates a new one.
Apply link: Click Here