Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Questions and answers
1. SEM means __
a. Search engine marketing
b. Social engine marketing
c. Super e-marketing
d. strategic email marketing
2. What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
a. SEO is a west coast term and SEM is an east coast term
b. Nothing, they are synonyms
c. SEO refers to organic placement and SEM refers to all forms of search marketing
d. SEO refers to the organic placement and SEM refers to paid search
3. Which among the following cannot be used to measure success?
a. The gross or median order value of sales.
b. Examining whether your organization is data-led.
c. Service-related metrics like retention and acquisitions.
d. Technical performance metrics.
4. What does “branding” mean in digital marketing?
a. Market segmentation
b. Your target market
c. Personal identity and image
d. Putting your logo on products
5. What d do you mean by anchor text?
a. The text that is visible is hyperlinked to another page
b. The text that is in the top left of a webpage
c. The language that stands out the most on a page and is utilized by search engines to determine the page's title
d. A quote that sticks in a consumer’s mind
6. What is the goal of analyzing data?
a. To help your company make data-driven decisions, search for trends and consider what they signify.
b. To make it easy to understand.
c. to ensure that the business regularly updates its governance plan and customer engagement methods.
d. to make the information available to both product designers and customer service representatives.
7. If a marketing firm also offers its clients a variety of other services, it is referred to as
b. Market Research
c. Customer Relationship Extension
8. A word/sentence on a website that, when clicked, opens another document is called
9. When the user specifies the address of a website, they reach this page.
a. Home page
b. Web page
c. Summary page
10. A reliable way to measure the effectiveness of advertising is to
a. use linear attribution
b. conduct a carefully-controlled experiment
c. use Google’s data-driven attribution tool
d. stop advertising altogether
11. Marketing automation would be helpful for an email marketer who has a strong email list and resources of user data.
a. automatically creating new content for emails to send to the users
b. targeting emails to send to the right users based on their current behavior
c. creating a new onboarding email copy
d. revamping the segmentation system
12. What is the name of the functionality added to Facebook that had a major change?
13. The best way to promote and/or advertise a business using social media is
a. To advertise your company, services, and products
b. To collect as many contacts as possible
c. Offer helpful and free information
d. Invite potential clients to visit your website
14. One can improve search engine ranking is with
b. A blog
c. Having a minimum of at least 500 words of text per page
d. Using a lot of graphics per page
15. Which of the following is branding's primary goal?
a. to make your logo and marketing materials recognizable to potential customers
b. To earn the trust of your customers
c. Promotional materials that match and coordinate
d. Having a unique tagline
How did you do on our quiz about digital marketing? Are you an expert in the field or do you need to brush up on your knowledge?
Download Now: Free digital marketing e-books [Get your downloaded e-book now]
Grow your career in digital marketing: Click here to Enrol Now.
The world of marketing is being quickly changed by online digital marketing. You must stay current with the quick developments in digital marketing if you have any chance of staying one step ahead of the competition and building a strong digital marketing career. You must also adopt new trends as they appear to avoid falling behind. Understanding digital marketing strategies in-depth can help you sell your company successfully to the dynamic consumer base of today. By doing this, you'll be able to differentiate your company from the competition and stand out in even the busiest online markets.