Numerous job opportunities are available to new graduates in the email marketing sector, which is expanding quickly. You can do a number of things to improve your chances of success if you're interested in a career in email marketing. Despite the fact that I can give you general information about email marketing salaries, it's important to remember that actual pay scales can change depending on your location, company size, industry, and level of experience.
Along with job opportunities, roles, and responsibilities, these are the top 12 email marketing salaries for new hires:
- Email Marketing Specialist: Creating and carrying out email marketing campaigns is the responsibility of an email marketing specialist.
Source: Safalta.comTo develop engaging and successful campaigns, they collaborate with a range of parties, including marketing, sales, and customer service. A marketing specialist who specializes in email receives an annual salary of ₹2.0 Lakhs on average in India.
- Email Marketing Manager: An organization's overall email marketing strategy is the responsibility of the manager of email marketing. They collaborate with the marketing team to create and carry out email marketing campaigns, as well as monitor and evaluate their performance. An email marketing manager in India earns an average salary of 5.0 Lakhs annually.
- Email Marketing Automation Specialist: An email marketing automation specialist is in charge of putting email marketing automation software into place and keeping it running smoothly. They collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to develop and carry out automated, customized, and targeted email marketing campaigns. 3.0 Lakhs are paid annually on average in India as the average salary for an email marketing automation specialist.
- Email Marketing Copywriter: The task of writing email marketing copy falls to an email marketing copywriter. They collaborate with many different stakeholders to develop persuasive, lucid, and clear email marketing campaigns. An email marketing copywriter in India makes an average yearly salary of 2.5 Lakhs.
- Email marketing designer: A designer of email marketing templates and layouts is in charge of doing so. To produce email marketing campaigns that are aesthetically pleasing and simple to read, they collaborate with a range of stakeholders. An email marketing designer in India makes an average annual salary of 2.0 Lakhs.
- Email Marketing Data Analyst: Analysis and reporting of email marketing data are the responsibilities of an email marketing data analyst. They collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to track the outcomes of email marketing campaigns and pinpoint areas that can be improved. An email marketing data analyst in India makes an average yearly salary of 2.5 Lakhs.
- Email Marketing Intern: An email marketing intern helps with a range of email marketing tasks, including data entry, research, and design. For students, this is a fantastic chance to learn about the various facets of the industry and gain experience in email marketing. ₹1.0 Lakh per year is the typical annual salary for an intern in email marketing in India.
- Email Marketing Contractor: Self-employed people who offer email marketing services to companies are known as email marketing contractors. Since they can handle a wide range of projects, contractors frequently have a lot of experience with email marketing. 3.0 lakhs in India is the average yearly salary for an email marketing contractor.
- Email Marketing Consultant: An expert who advises and directs businesses on email marketing strategies is known as an email marketing consultant. Business owners can improve their email marketing results by working with consultants, who frequently have a lot of experience in the field. India pays a median annual salary of 5.0 Lakhs to email marketing consultants.
- Email Marketing Trainer: An expert in email marketing who instructs others on how to use email marketing tools is known as an email marketing trainer. Trainers can assist businesses in improving the results of their email marketing because they frequently have a wealth of experience in the field. An email marketing trainer makes an average salary of 3.0 Lakhs annually in India.
- Email Marketing Speaker: Those who give presentations on the subject of email marketing are known as email marketers. Email marketing is a field in which speakers frequently have a lot of experience and are able to impart their knowledge to audiences. An email marketing speaker in India makes an average annual salary of 2.0 Lakhs.
- Email Marketing Author: An expert who specializes in writing books and articles about email marketing is known as an email marketing author. In email marketing, authors frequently have a wealth of experience and are able to impart their wisdom to readers. An email marketing author in India makes an average annual salary of 1.5 lakh rupees.
ConclusionThese are just a handful of the numerous email marketing positions that are open to newcomers in India. You can begin a lucrative career in email marketing with a little practise and perseverance.
What is email marketing?
Why is email marketing important?
What are the benefits of email marketing?
Reach: It allows businesses to reach a large audience directly.
Personalization: Emails can be tailored to individual recipients, enhancing engagement.
Cost-effective: Email marketing is relatively inexpensive compared to other marketing channels.
Measurability: Marketers can track open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and other metrics to measure campaign success.
Automation: Email automation enables timely and targeted communication with customers.
Relationship building: It helps businesses build and nurture customer relationships over time.
How do I build an email list?
Add opt-in forms on your website or landing pages to capture email addresses.
Offer incentives such as exclusive content, discounts, or free resources in exchange for email sign-ups.
Run social media campaigns or contests that require email submission.
Use offline methods like collecting email addresses at events or in-store sign-ups.
Leverage partnerships or collaborations with other businesses to reach new audiences.