Let us tell you which are the 12 types of SEO (Hunt Machine Optimisation).
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- International SEO
- Local SEO
- E-commerce SEO
- Content SEO
- Mobile SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
- Negative SEO
Source: Safalta.ComOn-Page SEO
To put it in simple language, in On Page SEO we have to work on our website and web pages and optimize them properly according to the search engine algorithm so that whenever Google's crawler comes to our website, it can find our There should not be any problem in understanding the website.
All the activity that we do externally on our blog is saved off the page. are called off-page SEO. These on-site search engine results refer to the practice of optimizing elements such as content and HTML code on any website to improve your ranking and attract more relevant traffic to your website. This differs from op-sites, which include optimizing external factors like backlinks and social media signals.
Doing off-page SEO on our blog provides many benefits to our blog. Some of the important benefits are as follows-
- By doing off-page, there is a significant increase in our website's Domain Authority and Page Authority.
- Various types of ranks of your website like Moz Rank and Page Rank are influenced to a great extent by the off-page SEO of your site, hence if the Off Page SEO of your site improves then the ranks of your site also improve.
- If seen from the point of view of SEO, then On-Page SEO is most important for our website because the purpose of On-Page SEO is to tell any search engine what your website is about and how your website or blog Which keyword are you targeting within the content of the post and what information have you given related to that keyword in the content of your post.
3. Technical SEOTechnical SEO is very important for any website but most bloggers do not pay any attention to Technical SEO while doing SEO and only On-Page SEO and Think about Off Page SEO. But if the technical SEO of your website is not very good then the chances of your website ranking reduces.
For ranking on the first page of any website in the search engine, it is very important to optimize On Page and Off Page as well as Technical SEO. It is very important that search engines understand and properly index your website and at the same time it is very important to get many technical SEO things right.
Such as loading your website in a very short time, telling the crawler (reader) of the search engine which pages of your website should not be indexed by the search engine, keeping your website secure, and many more things.
4. International SEOInternational SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that search engines can easily identify which countries you want to target and which languages you use for business.
5. Local SEOLocal SEO is the technique of optimizing a local business through location-based keywords. Common local SEO tasks include finding local keywords, optimizing your Google My Business profile for your business, and creating “NAP” citations.
6. E-commerce SEOBy participating in your e-commerce data and point structure with Google, Google can more fluently find and parse your content. This makes your content visible in Google Hunt and other Google platforms. This can help buyers find your point and products.
E-commerce SEO is a marketing technique used to drive more traffic to your store by making it more visible on search engine results pages (SERPs). A well-ranked page will receive more traffic, so you want your page to rank as high as possible.
7. Content SEOSEO content is online content that is designed to rank in search engines (like Google). Also, content written for SEO is usually optimized around a specific keyword. And when it comes to search engine optimization, make no mistake: content is important.
8. Mobile SEOOptimizing for mobile devices requires the same best practices of desktop SEO (if you need a refresher on the basics of SEO, check out our What is SEO article). However mobile search results are much more variable than desktop searches because they're influenced by an additional set of factors.
Things like page organization, user location, operating system, screen size, and more impact what content gets top rankings. The interplay of these variables means that search engine crawling, indexing, and ranking processes differ between devices. Mobile SEO provides a structure to succeed on any device. But first, it's important to know what the differences are between desktop and mobile, and how those differences affect search results.
Take Master Certification in Digital Marketing Programme: Click here to enroll now
9. White Hat SEOWhite Hat SEO: SEO techniques used keeping in mind Google's rules for ranking the website in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) are called White Hat SEO.
White Hat SEO is completely different from Black Hat SEO. White Hat SEO takes some time to give us results but it also brings many benefits to your website. When SEO is done by following Google's algorithm, it is called White Hat SEO.
In simple language, by doing White Hat SEO, you can bring more traffic to the website and increase the ranking of the website in search engines. Now you must have understood what White Hat SEO is, so let me tell you why White Hat SEO is important.
10. Black Hat SEOIn a way, black hat SEO is always used to rank well in search engines in a short time and the biggest disadvantage of black hat SEO techniques is that it does not work in the long run. Similarly, if you use black hat SEO, you are blacklisted from search engine traffic.
Black hat SEO uses many techniques that are not acceptable to trusted SEO professionals or search engines. Here I am listing some shortcuts and faulty SEO techniques that are wrong. Don't use them even by mistake.
11. Gray Hat SEOGray Hat SEO is a technique of SEO in which some techniques of Black Hat SEO are used in such a way that it is not visible to the bots of Search engines and their algorithms crawl them easily.
Gray hat techniques do not strictly follow Google's guidelines. Gray Hat SEO is less risky than White Hat SEO but more risky than Black Hat SEO, using it may or may not get your website banned from search engines. This is an incorrect form of White Hat SEO.
12. Negative SEONegative SEO is a technique that can also be called Black Hat SEO or the wrong SEO technique. It is a type of technique in which your competitors and spammers try to make your ranking website's image fall in the eyes of Google and remove important keywords, ranking strategy, etc. from your website. Anko uses unfortunate strategies to steal the money.
what is SEO
the meaning of the word quest machine optimization is to retouch your quest results in Google Quest results for applicable keywords or searches.