There is a board of education called the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP).
Its headquarters were in Hyderabad, a region of the united state of Andhra Pradesh, where it was established in 1971.
Due to a state reform in 2014, the board relocated to Vijayawada.
The board offers two-year programmes in 85 streams and courses and administers tests.
The two-year Intermediate Education programme, also referred to as Higher Secondary Classes (HSC)/11th and 12th class, is offered by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education.
is one of the secondary education state boards in India.
The board now offers 85 streams and courses.
Using the AP Board Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus will help you better understand the important concepts and subjects presented throughout the academic year.
Students can get a general idea of the courses they need to study for the exams by quickly skimming the syllabus offered in this blog.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
The Andhra Pradesh Board 11th Class Business Studies Syllabus should be thoroughly understood by students in order to help them organise their studies and perform well in the final exams.
The AP Board syllabus normally covers the whole range of themes, concepts, and subtopics for each subject.
Having a firm grasp of the AP Board 11th Class Business Studies Syllabus may help your test preparation.
Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus
|Concept of Business
- Introduction to Business
- Classification of Economic Activities
- Characteristic Features of Business
- Objectives of Business
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Hindrances involved in Commerce
- Branches of Commerce
- Inter relationship between Industry.
Trade and Commerce
- Distinction between Industry, Commerce and Trade
|Forms of Business Organisation
- Concept of Business Organisation
- Forms of Business Organisation
- Sole proprietorship
|Joint Hindu Family Business and Cooperative Society
- Joint Hindu Family form of Business Organisation
- Cooperative Society
- Meaning and Definition
- Types of Partners
- Advantages and Limitations
- Registration of Partnership
- Partnership Deed
- Rights and Duties of Partners
- Dissolution of Partnership Firms
|Joint Stock Company - Formation
- Joint Stock Company
- Classification of Companies
- Distinction between Private Company and Public Company
- Advantages and Disadvantages
|Formation of a company
- Steps In Formation of a Company
- Types of Promoters
- Incorporation of a Company or registration
- Capital subscription
- Commencement of Business
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Minimum Subscription
- Certificate of Commencement of Business
|Sources of Business Finance - I
- Meaning of Business Finance
- Nature of Business Finance
- Need for and Significance of Business Finance
- Classification of Sources of Funds
- Factors Determining the choice of Sources of Finance
|Sources of Business Finance - II
- Non-Institutional Sources of Finance
- Institutional Sources of Finance
- International Sources of Finance
|Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Meaning and definition of Enterprise and MSMEs
- Registration requirements under the MSME Act,2006
- Significance of MSMEs
- Privileges offered To Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Other Promotional Measures For MSMEs
|Multi National Corporation (MNCs)
- Meaning and definitions
- Necessity of Globalization
- Multi- national Corporations
- Features of MNCs
- Advantages and Disadvantages of MNCs
|Emerging Trends in Business
- Meaning and Definitions of E-business
- Scope of E-business
- Benefits of E- business
- Opportunities and challenges of business in 21st Century
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus
Utilizing the Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus will make exam preparation simpler. It is possible to create a Business Studies exam question using any paragraph in the book, including those that aren't immediately addressed. You ought to learn outside of the classroom as a result, and your comprehension ought to be excellent. You can practise the questions at each degree of difficulty to help you get ready for your exam.
There are 12 chapters in Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus.
Students can utilise Safalta's website to arrange their study plans by accessing the whole AP Board Class 11 Business Studies course outline.