You can access FREE E-BOOKS at Safalta. These books are not just free of cost, but they are also packed with ample knowledge and information related to your studies.
We also provide FREE MOCK PAPERS, which can help you test your own yourself. These papers can help you prepare for your exams in a better way.
Students need a solid base for knowledge, and Class 3th books are helpful. You can find each chapter explained in a simple, comprehensive, and sophisticated manner. CBSE and other state boards suggest NCERT books.
Have a glance through Class 3 Books NCERT
NCERT Books Class 3 Hindi
NCERT Books Class 3 English
NCERT Books Class 3 Maths
NCERT Books Class 3 Maths in Hindi
NCERT Books Class 3 EVS
NCERT Books Class 3 EVS in Hindi
Get NCERT Class 3 Books NCERT here
Students can study by themselves using NCERT books. These can behave as an ideal guidance for school going students.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
You can download Class 3 Books NCERT for all the subjects in Hindi and English from the link given below
Class 3 Hindi NCERT Book Rimjhim
- Lesson 1: Kakkoo
- Lesson 2: Shekheebaaz Makkhee
- Lesson 3: Man Karata Hai
- Lesson 4: Bahaadur Bitto
- Lesson 5: Hamase Sab Kahate
- Lesson 6: Tipatipava
- Lesson 7: Bandar Baant
- Lesson 8: Kab Aaun
- Lesson 9: Kyonjeemal Aur Kaise Kaisaliya
- Lesson 10: Meera Bahan Aur Baagh
- Lesson 11: Jab Mujhe Saanp Ne Kaata
- Lesson 12: Mirch Ka Maja
- Lesson 13: Sabase Achchha Ped
Class 3 English NCERT Book – Marigold Part 3
- Unit 1: 1. Good Morning
- Unit 1: 2. The Magic Garden
- Unit 2: 1.
- Unit 2: 2. Nina and the Baby Sparrows
- Unit 3: 1. Little by Little
- Unit 3: 2. The Enormous Turnip
- Unit 4: 1. Sea Song
- Unit 4: 2. A Little Fish Story
- Unit 5: 1. The Balloon Man
- Unit 5: 2. The Yellow Butterfly
- Unit 6: 1. Trains
- Unit 6: 2. The Story of the Road
- Unit 7: 1. Puppy and I
- Unit 7: 2. Little Tiger, Big Tiger
- Unit 8: 1. What’s in the Mailbox?
- Unit 8: 2. My Silly Sister
- Unit 9: 1. Don’t Tell
- Unit 9: 2. He is My Brother
- Unit 10: 1. How Creatures Move
- Unit 10: 2. The Ship of the Desert
Class 3 Maths Book (English Medium)
- Chapter 1: Where to Look From
- Chapter 2: Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 3: Give and Take
- Chapter 4: Long and Short
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6: Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter 7: Time Goes On…
- Chapter 8: Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9: How Many Times?
- Chapter 10: Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12: Can we Share?
- Chapter 13: Smart Charts!
- Chapter 14: Rupees and Paise
Class 3 Maths NCERT Book (Hindi Medium)
- Adhyaay 1: Dekhen Kidhar Se
- Adhyaay 2: Sankhyaon Kee Uchhal Kood
- Adhyaay 3: Kuchh Lena Kuchh Dena
- Adhyaay 4: Kya Lamba Kya Chhota
- Adhyaay 5: Aakrtion Ka Kamaal
- Adhyaay 6: Len Den Ka Khel
- Adhyaay 7: Samay Samay Kee Baat
- Adhyaay 8: Kaun Kisase Bhaaree?
- Adhyaay 9: Bolo Bhaee Kitane Guna?
- Adhyaay 10: Paitarn Kee Pahachaan
- Adhyaay 11: Jag Mag, Jag Mag
- Adhyaay 12: Kaise-Kaise Baante?
- Adhyaay 13: Smaart Chaart!
- Adhyaay 14: Rupe Aur Paise
Class 3 EVS NCERT Book (English Medium)
- Chapter 1. Poonam’s Day out
- Chapter 2. The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3. Water O’ Water!
- Chapter 4. Our First School
- Chapter 5. Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6. Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7. Saying without Speaking
- Chapter 8. Flying High
- Chapter 9. It’s Raining
- Chapter 10. What is Cooking
- Chapter 11. From Here to There
- Chapter 12. Work We Do
- Chapter 13. Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14. The Story of Food
- Chapter 15. Making Pots
- Chapter 16. Games We Play
- Chapter 17. Here comes a Letter
- Chapter 18. A House Like This
- Chapter 19. Our Friends – Animals
- Chapter 20. Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21. Families can be Different
- Chapter 22. Left-Right
- Chapter 23. A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24. Web of Life
Class 3 EVS NCERT Book (Hindi Medium)
- Adhyaay 1: Daal-Daal Par, Taal-Taal Par
- Adhyaay 2: Paudhon Kee Paree
- Adhyaay 3: Paanee Re Paanee
- Adhyaay 4: Hamaara Pahala School
- Adhyaay 5: Chhotoo Ka Ghar
- Adhyaay 6: Khaana Apana-Apana
- Adhyaay 7: Bin Bole Baat
- Adhyaay 8: Pankh Phailaen, Udate Jaen
- Adhyaay 9: Baadal Aae, Baarish Lae
- Adhyaay 10: Pakaen, Khaen
- Adhyaay 11: Yahaan Se Vahaan
- Adhyaay 12: Kaam Apane-Apane
- Adhyaay 13: Chhookar Dekhen
- Adhyaay 14: Kahaan Se Aaya, Kisane Pakaaya
- Adhyaay 15: Aao Banaen Bartan
- Adhyaay 16: Khel-Khel Mein
- Adhyaay 17: Chitthee Aaee Hai
- Adhyaay 18: Aise Bhee Hote Hai Ghar
- Adhyaay 19: Hamaare Saathee Jaanavar
- Adhyaay 20: Boond-Boond Se
- Adhyaay 21: Tarah-Tarah Ke Parivaar
- Adhyaay 22: Daayaan-Baayaan
- Adhyaay 23: Kapada Saja Kaise
- Adhyaay 24: Jeevan Ka Jaal
In Class 3th, students have 5 mandatory subjects, including maths, Hindi, science, English, and social science. You can get Class 3 Books NCERT for all these subjects. A team of well-qualified professionals and experts prepare and frame these books. Therefore, you can have a comprehensive study of each subject with these write-ups.
As CBSE exam questions usually appear from NCERT books, students who have studied thoroughly from NCERT books and solved questions can score excellent marks in their examinations.
Maths has a plus point. Students can get marks systematically even if the final answer is incorrect. NCERT books provide a step-by-step solution to maths questions which are again helpful in securing good marks.
We expect that students enjoying reading this article on Class 3 Books NCERT. Additionally, we also hope that it will be helpful in their studies. Keep studying and stay tuned for additional information on the CBSE examination.
Download Other Classes Books-
NCERT Books for Class 4
NCERT Books for Class 5
NCERT Books for Class 6
NCERT Books for Class 7
NCERT Books for Class 8
NCERT Books for Class 9
NCERT Books for Class 10
NCERT Books for Class 11
NCERT Books for Class 12
Download the Safalta app to prepare yourself for exams. You can get free preparation. Moreover, we also provide paid preparation subscription.
Where can I get the Class 3 Books NCERT?
Students studying through CBSE should study with the best materials to score good marks. The NCERT solutions from Safalta are prepared by proficient scholars with the major objective of assisting students in preparing for board exams.
The answers are also drafted in an explicable language to make education enjoyable for the students. These solutions assist in clarifying the doubts of students that can come up while educating themselves with the chapters.
Are NCERT books adequate for the CBSE students?
Students studying from CBSE should pick the best study material accessible in the market.
Experts NCERT solutions from Safalta are framed by experts with the main intention of assisting students to perform well in the exams. The answers are prepared in an explainable language to transform learning into fun. The solutions help in clearing doubts of students that can take place while going through the chapters.
Does Safalta provide answers for Class 3 Books NCERT?
Yes, you can find NCERT Class 3 Books on the Safalta website. You can get precise and thorough solutions for all questions in NCERT textbooks.
Safalta facilitates your NCERT solutions framed by our subject professionals to provide a precise interpretation of chapters. You can download these books for Class 3 in PDF format. Moreover, you can also use it as a reference to take a rapid reconsideration of all the questions.
What benefits can Class 3 Books NCERT serve students?
Students who refer to the NCERT books can perform well in their examinations. The solutions are done in a step-by-step format, keeping the CBSE marking in their mind. Moreover, the concepts, both simple and complicated, are drafted easily and interactively.
By learning with the NCERT books, students can get an idea of the type of questions that may appear in the board exams.