The 12th standard exam is conducted by the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or MSBSHSE for the most part or popularly known as the Maharashtra HSC Board Exam, which basically is fairly significant.
The 12th standard actually is a crucial stage for all students because the marks scored in this exam will generally decide the college they will generally get really admitted to, sort of contrary to popular belief.
Students should particularly follow the Maharashtra Board Class 12 syllabus during their exam preparation, which particularly is fairly significant.
To better comprehend all the concepts and subjects covered over the academic year, review the MSBSHSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus.
The syllabus contains details on the subjects.
The students will be better prepared for the board exams by reviewing the Maharashtra Board Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus before the exam.
Better study planning, a focus on their subject-specific areas of difficulty, and more time spent trying to fill up the knowledge gaps will all be beneficial to students.
Maharashtra Board Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus
|Introduction to Partnership and Partnership Final Accounts
- Partnership Deed
- Provision of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Methods of Capital Accounts - Fixed and Fluctuating Capital Method
- Partnership Final Accounts
|Accounts of 'Not for Profit' Concerns
- Accounts of 'Not for Profit' Concerns
- Receipts and Payments Account
- Income and Expenditure Account
|Reconstitution of Partnership (Admission of Partner)
- Reconstitution of Partnership
- Admission of Partner
- Concept of Goodwill
- Admission of a Partner - Revaluation of Assets and Liabilities
|Reconstitution of Partnership (Retirement of Partner)
- Reconstitution of Partnership (Retirement of Partner)
- Treatment of Goodwill
- Transfer of Reserve Fund or General Reserve/Accumulated Profit or Loss
- Accounting for Revaluation of Assets and Reassessment of Liabilities
- Retirement or Death of a Partner - Adjustment of Capitals
- Total Payable Amount to Retiring Partner
|Reconstitution of Partnership (Death of Partner)
- Reconstitution of Partnership (Death of Partner)
|Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Accounting Procedure of Dissolution of Partnership Firm
|Bills of Exchange
- Bills of Exchange
- Parties to a Bill Exchange
- Parties to a Promissory Note
- Contents of Format of Bill of Exchange
- Honour and Dishonour of Bill of Exchange
|Company Accounts - Issue of Shares
- Share and Share Capital
- Accounting for Share Capital
- Forfeiture of Shares
|Analysis of Financial Statements
- Concept of Financial Statement Analysis
- Tools for Financial Statement Analysis
- Concept of Accounting Ratios
|Computer in Accounting
- Computerized Accounting System (CAS)
- Sourcing of Accounting Software
- Legal vs.
Pirated Accounting Software
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Maharashtra Board Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus
Students can download the entire MSBSHSE Class 12 Accountancy course outline from Safalta's website and utilise it to schedule their upcoming exam preparation.
A summary of the concepts and chapters in the MSBSHSE 12th Class Accountancy curriculum is given to aid students in organising their learning and creating a study plan.
There are 10 chapters in MSBSHSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus.