By the end of this course you will
- Be a better communicator
- Learn the difference between American and British English
- Understand voice culture- Pitch, Tone, Flow, Speed, Volume, and Accent
- Change how you speak English
- Understand Grammar
- Improve your pronunciation and fluency
- Increase your English vocabulary
- Identify how culture influences your speech
- Have the best body language for different occasions.
- Learn how to participate in Group Discussions and Interviews.
Master Class Schedule | 5 PM - 5:30 PM
21 Jul - How to start learning English
22 Jul - How to build vocabulary
23 Jul - Develop English Communication
24 Jul - Common Grammatical Errors
25 Jul - Common mispronounced words
Enroll Now, Limited Seats Available !!
Disclaimer: Safalta.com reserves all rights to change class timing, course schedule or faculty based on availability of resources. Students should be informed by message on class group or email/sms to individual students about all changes in schedule. Hours of Live classes are calculated from the batch start day. If any student takes admission after the start date he will only get remaining classes in live mode and previous classes in recorded mode.