Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination to recruit candidates to General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in different ministries of the Government of India. The application porcess has commenced from 5th February, 2021 and will continue till 21st March, 2021. In this article we have explained all the important information about this exam.
SSC MTS 2021 : Important Information
SSC MTS Eligibility 2021
||SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Examination
||Staff Selection Commission
|Notification Out On
||5th February, 2021
|Application Process Begins on
||5th February, 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||21st March, 2021
||1st July, 2021 to 20th July, 2021
||21st November, 2021
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern
||Candiate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibettan Refugee or a person of Indian origin n migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
||Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
||Candidate should have passed metriculation exam or its equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute
There are three stages in SSC MTS Exam which aPaper 1, Descriptive Test and Skill Test.
SSC MTS Paper 1
||Number of Questions
The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes. This is an online exam which has multiple choice questions.
SSC MTS Paper 2-Descriptive Test
In this test candidates have to write a short essay or letter in english or any language included in the 8th schedule. This test is for 50 marks and 30 minutes is the time duration of the exam.
SSC MTS 2021 Application Process
The notification for SSC MTS 2021 was released on 5th February, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam on ssc.nin.in
- Go to the official wesbite of SSC
- Click on "Apply"
- A page will open where candidates have to click on " Apply" mentioned in front of the exam name, i.e, " Multi-Tasking(Non-Technical) Staff Examination"
- Candidates will then be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to " Log in" to be able to apply for the exam. There you can register yourself as a new user
- Fill in the basic details
- Fill in the additional details such as category, age relaxation etc
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee. The candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS categories have to pay Rs. 100 and female candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Servicemen do not have to pay any application fee
- After paying the fee, check all the details that have been submitted by you and then finally submit the form