Things can go wrong after months of hard work when you begin to panic on the day of the exam when your mind suddenly blanks out. A candidate's greatest fear is forgetting what he or she has worked so hard to learn. Yes, many people have this nightmare, but thankfully, you can overcome it and do well in your exams once you have mastered the art of recalling what you have studied.
When you learn any memory tricks, things can fall into place more easily.
Source: Amar UjalaThis article will assist you in mastering these techniques so that you can remember knowledge in a more organized and effective manner.
Quick Tip #1: Make sure everything is in order.
- Organizing your entire study routine, starting with the seemingly insignificant job of tidying up your study desk, is a sure-fire way to keep your memory in top shape. Your ability to recall information during exams is harmed by a cluttered workspace. Here are some ideas for organizing your exam preparation:
- Clean up your study area and keep all of your subject notes in one place.
- Determine the weak areas so you can devote more time to them and better prioritize them.
- Make a planning strategy and set specific goals. When you achieve your objectives, your morale will grow, which will help you relax during the exam.
- Make notes and summaries on relevant topics or hypotheses to help you revise quickly and correctly during the test.
Quick Tip #2: Get Rid of Stress
- Stress is a common culprit in keeping you from receiving good grades. You can minimize stress by doing the following things:
- Taking frequent breaks when learning is beneficial to both your mind and body. Be sure to schedule breaks after you've completed a task set or goal. You can meet up with friends, take a coffee or tea break, or simply take a walk.
- A good night's sleep and a well-balanced, healthy diet aid in the smooth operation of your mind and body. Avoid fast food, as well as foods high in fat, salt, sugar, and processed grains. A minimum of 7 hours of sleep per night refreshes your mind and allows you to work at your peak on D-day.
- Avoid debating subjects as much as possible on the day of the test. This will save you from freaking out when you hear about subjects about which you haven't planned well or haven't heard before. This form of stress will cause you to forget the topics and concepts you spent so much time memorizing. As a result, refrain from sharing topics with friends before entering the exam room.
Quick Tip # 3: Stay Motivated, Focused, and Study Wisely
- It is a proven fact that the more interested you are in a topic, the better you will remember it. As a result, motivation helps you stay on track. You will boost your memory for a longer period if you are motivated and focused. Also, keep in mind that reading or listening alone does not guarantee progress in learning. Experiment with hands-on activities to see which ones have the best opportunities for learning and long-term memory.
- If you obey the three suggestions above, you will be able to overcome your fear of forgetting. You can quickly memorize all of your study materials and remember them correctly during tests.
If you are worried about how to execute this preparation strategy in less period, then you need not worry. We at Safalta Class, have started a course for UP ASI and UP SI 2021 exams. Under the guidance of our expert faculties, you will be able to easily sail through this exam.
Read our newly launched e-books, Click here
Computer Knowledge Preparation Tips for UP SI Exam 2021
Easy Tips on How to Prepare for Current Affairs in UP ASI