How to Download Air Force Group X Admit Card
- Vist the Indian Air Force official website page at careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Go to the ‘Candidate Login’ button at the top right.
- Enter your Email Id and Password.
- Enter the Captcha image.
- Now download the admit card and print it in color format for future reference.
Details Mentioned on Air Force Group X Admit Card
- Registration Number
- Registered Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Space to attach a photograph in front of the invigilator
- Date of Exam
- Shift Timings
- Time of Reporting
- Centre of exam
- Air Force Group X Guidelines
|Air Force Group X Eligibility||Air Force Group X Exam Dates|
|Air Force Group X Salary||Air Force Group X Syllabus|
Correction of Details on Air Force Group X Admit Card
- Address: President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi- 110010
- Helpline: 011- 25694209 /25699606/020-25503105/25503106
- Email: [email protected]
- Website : www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Documents to Carry for Air Force Group X Exam
Phase - I: Candidates need to carry one blue/black pen, Admit Card, and Valid Identity Proof with the same details on the day of the online examination.
Phase - II: Candidates selected for phase II ie, Physical Fitness Ability Test, need to carry several documents. These documents must be carried on the day of the physical fitness test. Go through the list of documents below:
- Colour print-out of Phase 2 Admit Card
- Colour Print out of application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler, and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing
- Eight copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size color photographs
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet ( applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course)
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), a certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defense estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the examination.