According to the official notifications, a total of 421 posts are to be filled in the RPSC RAS. The candidates who wish to apply and appear for the RPSC RAS exam are required to crack the examination with the RPSC RAS Best Books. The willing candidates have to register online with the minimum eligibility criteria required by the RPSC RAS post. The exam will be held in three stages of Preliminary, Mains, and interview the candidates will have to clear all the phases to be selected as an RPSC RAS.
Hence we have come up with this unique article on RPSCRAS Best Books along with the major preparation tips helpful to the candidates. The candidates can check out this article to know more about the section-wise books, preparation tips, etc.
RPSC RAS Best Books
The candidates can find the RPSC RAS Best Books on the space below for all the subjects asked in the exam:
- Modern History of India – A brief History of Modern India Spectrum Publication
- Ancient History – Old NCERT of Ancient History
- World History – Adhunik Vishwa ka Itihas by N.C Bishnoi
- Medieval History – NCERT and History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra
RPSC RAS Best Books For Geography
- Maps of Rajasthan (Rajasthan Manchitrawali) by Mumal
- Geography of Rajasthan – by Dr.
Source: SafaltaL. R. Bhalla
- Rajasthan Bhugol – Rajasthan BSE ebook
Best RPSC RAS Books For Environmental Studies
- Environment Book by Shankar IAS Academy
Best Books For RPSC RAS Economy of Rajasthan and Indian Economy
- The economy of Rajasthan - by Laxminarayan Nathuramka
- Economic Survey
- Rajasthan Budget
- Indian Economy – By Ramesh Singh
Best RPSC RAS Books For Indian Polity
- Constitution of India
- Indian Polity by Laxmikant
Best RPSC RAS books for Current Affairs
- Mumal Current Affairs – for Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Patrika
- Safalta Current Affairs
RPSC RAS Preparation Tips
- The candidates will have to work hard in order to secure a seat in the RPSC RAS examination. The candidates are required to thus start with clearing the basics of each chapter.
- The candidates must try to learn the current affairs, history and geography sections on a daily basis to perform well in the exam.
- The candidates must follow a routine so that they may give proper time to all the subjects. This will help the candidates to give proper time to the subjects as they have to clear all the sections of the examination.
- The most important thing is taking mock tests and analyzing their performance. This will lead to increasing the preparation level of the candidates and follow a strategic way of attempting questions.
- The candidates will be able to revise the history, geography, Indian polity sections from time to time, taking mocks on a regular basis can help the candidates achieve success.
RPSC RAS Best Books FAQs
Q1: What should I read for the RPSC RAS?
A1: You can read any of the books that are mentioned on this page for the RPSC RAS exam.
Q2: Which book is best for RPSC RAS Exam History 2021?
A2: Modern History of India by Spectrum Publication, Ancient Historyby Adhunik Vishwa ka Itihas by N.C Bishnoi are best for RPSC RAS Exam History 2021.
Q3: Is the RPSC RAS exam easy?
A3: No, the RPSC RAS exam is not easy and it requires hard work.
Q4: Which is the best source for the General Awareness in RPSC RAS Exam 2021?
A4: General Awareness by Safalta Expert is the best source for the General Awareness in RPSC RAS Exam 2021.
Q5: What is the best book for Indian Polity in RPSC RAS Exam 2021?
A5: Constitution of India and Indian Polity by Laxmikant is the best book for Quantitative Ability in RPSC RAS Exam 2021.
|RPSC RAS Salary||RPSC RAS Syllabus||RPSC RAS Eligibility|