- The admit cards for the examination have been released on the official website of 14 th of June.
- There are a total of 327 Participating Colleges.
- The exam is held for a total of 32500 seats.
- The syllabus for the examination comprises of General English Comprehension, General Sanskrit Comprehension (only for Shiksha Shatri program, General Awareness, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
- The exam will be held in Pen and Paper mode.
Bihar B.ED Syllabus
|Bihar STET Eligibility||Bihar STET Cut Off||Bihar B.ed Admit Card|
|Bihar Teacher Salary||Bihar TET Eligibility||Bihar B.ed Eligibility|
|Bihar B.ed Syllabus||Topics|
|General Knowledge||Questions in this section will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of any educated person.
|Language Test||This section will have questions about language to check the candidate’s command of the language. Candidates are free to opt for the language they want to attain.
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||The questions will be framed to test the ability to appropriate use the logical reasoning of the candidate.
Management of physical Resources in School – Need & Effect.
• Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, Discipline, Leadership, etc.
• Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective Teaching, Handling of Students, Classroom Communication, etc.
• Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities.
• Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers, and Non – Teaching Staffs.
• Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
|Specialization Subject||In this section, the candidate needs to attend their specialization subject and answer only of those questions.
Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture (Syllabus of 11th, 12th, and graduation)
Get To know
|UP B.ED Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
Now prepare for UPTET with our UPTET 2022 Free Video Course.
UP Super TET Eligibility 2022: Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications And Other Details Here
Bihar B.ED Exam Pattern
Bihar CET B. Ed examination comprises 120 objective-type questions with four options each to choose an answer from. The test duration is of 120 minutes or 2 hours. This test will be conducted in offline mode, wherein the examinees will have to mark their answers in an OMR sheet.
- Examination Time: 2 hrs
- Total Questions: 120
- Total Marks:120
- Each Question carry one mark
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension (Regular & Distance Mode)||15||15|
|Or General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|SUPER TET- Teaching Champion Batch||UPTET 2020: Syllabus And Important Information||DSSSB Teacher Syllabus||DSSSB Teacher Salary|