|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table Of Content
BPSC Previous Year Papers
Benefits of BPSC Previous Years Papers
BPSC Previous Year's Papers
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe previous year's papers are also one of the best methods to do a thorough analysis of the examination and the need for the examination.
|67th BPSC Question Paper Set||Download the Question Paper Link in English||Download the Question Paper Link in Hindi|
|BPSC Prelims Question Paper Set A||
Download BPSC Question Paper PDF
|Download BPSC Question Paper PDF|
|BPSC Prelims Question Paper Set B||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF|
|BPSC Prelims Question Paper Set C||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF|
|BPSC Prelims Question Paper Set D||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF||Download BPSC Question Paper PDF|
Also Read BPSC Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!\
Benefits of Practicing Solved BPSC Previous Year Question Papers
We have listed some benefits of the BPSC Previous Paper for the aspirants who are preparing for the BPSC Exam.
- Help to understand the exact exam pattern of the MP Patwari Exam.
- Know the difficulty level of questions.
- Know the topic-wise distribution of the question.
- Know the section-wise distribution of the questions.
- Strategics the time use process for the main exam.
- Distribute your time according to the time required for the section
The exam pattern for BPSC must be known to all the ecandidates. It is as important as the syllabus for the examination. As mentioned above the exam is held in three stages - prelims. Mians and interview. The finer points related to the BPSC Exam Pattern are as follows:
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The exam is held in a duration of 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking in BPSC Prelims exam.
- The prelims exam is qualifying in nature.
- The nature of exam is objective type.
- Each question is for 1 mark.
|Papers||Duration||Number Of Questions|
|General Studies||2 hours||150|
Mains Exam Pattern
The main exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam is held in form of 4 papers.
- The maximum possible marks are 900 marks (300*3).
- Each paper is for 3 hours.
- There is an optional subject in this exam.
- All the papers are subjective in nature.
|Paper||Marks Allotted||Duration of the Exam|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 Hours|
What is the selection process for BPSC?
- Preliminary examination for the BPSC
- The main examination