Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comAs a result, let us look at the job options available after passing the CTET Exam. Check out our course on CTET and TET here!
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table of Contents
- What is a CTET Certificate?
- CTET Applicability: Post-Qualification Selection Process
- CTET Salary and Payscale
- Importance of CTET Certificate
What is a CTET Certificate?
CTET Applicability: Post-Qualification Selection Process
Teachers must pass the CTET or TET examination to teach classes 1–8 in CBSE-affiliated schools, according to the CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws. Candidates can apply for school recruitment after clearing the CTET or TET test. Consider the following categories of schools where you can apply for teacher recruitment:
|CTET-qualified candidates can apply for recruitment as Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 8) in:|
|(i) Schools affiliated under the Central Government such as KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, and others.|
|(ii) Schools under the administrative control of Union Territories such as Delhi, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep.|
|(iii) Private schools who consider and require the CTET qualification|
|(iv) Schools owned by State Governments and local bodies: These schools will accept CTET qualified candidates only if they have not conducted their state TET exam.
Note: State Government-schools need to consider only those candidates who have qualified state TET exam.
Teachers' promotion scope After CTET
- You can work your way up to the position of Headmaster at a primary or secondary school.
- You can work as a senior teacher at a primary or secondary school.
- In a primary or secondary school, you will work as an assistant teacher.
- Upper Primary School's senior teacher
- Principal in secondary schools
CTET Salary and Payscale
You should be aware that the average wage scale for primary teachers teaching classes I to V is roughly Rs 1.5 lakh per year, while the average income scale for secondary teachers is approximately Rs. 2, 30,000 per year.
Importance of CTET Certificate
- A CTET credential is required to be considered for a central government teaching position.
- Candidates with CTET certificates are eligible to apply for any Central/State Government Teaching posts like KVS, NVS, and DSSSB, among others.
- Candidates who do not have a CTET certificate are not eligible to apply for Central Government teaching positions.
- Candidates with CTET certifications can apply for state government teaching jobs.
- CTET qualified applicants are also given precedence for teacher recruitment at private institutes.
- In the recruitment of Regular/Contractual teachers, several Union areas solely wanted CTET trained teachers.
- There is a very strong probability of earning a government teaching job after passing the CTET exams.
To know more read here.
|CTET How To Download Certificate||मॉक टेस्ट का प्रयास करें- Click Here
|NRA CET Syllabus||NRA CET Eligibility|
False or Wong Information on EligibilityA candidate who provides false, incorrect, or improper information will face the following consequences:
- CTET result cancellation
- CTET certificate revocation
- In suitable instances, prosecution