Take one mock test for the IBPS PO Mains exam 2021 and make a list of the following:
- The subjects that you are exceptionally knowledgeable about and excel at.
- Topics where you are average and need more experience.
- Topics in which you are very weak and have no idea how to approach them.
- Organizing your time
We recommend that you follow the technique outlined below to prepare for IBPS PO Mains and clear sectional cut-offs. This examination has a total time limit of 3 hours for all four sections.
Source: Amar UjalaTime management is crucial for passing each section and getting good grades overall. To improve your timing skills, set a goal for yourself and work toward it by answering questions correctly. As a result, we've created a question attempt allocation technique for each segment.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learningof Questions that can be attempted in a given time with maximum accuracy
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||20 - 24|
|English Language||26 - 30|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||18 - 20|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||28 - 30|
Section-wise Tips for IBPS PO Mains Exam 2021:
English Language Techniques
- This part might be full of unexpected twists and turns.
- You only need to comprehend the meaning of the instruction before proceeding to solve the problem.
- You will be able to attempt the most questions if you have a decent understanding of grammar rules and decent reading skills.
- Start with questions from the sentence improvement, cloze test, error detection, and sentence rearrangement sections.
- Reading Comprehension is a good option because it will get you 7-8 points right away.
- Try to read a section in the shortest amount of time feasible while retaining the passage's accurate meaning. Concentrate on the important points rather than the minor nuances. Examine your overall competence as well as your grammar skills. Also, avoid making wild guesses.
Quantitative Aptitude Tips
- This section will include a total of 35 questions.
- You'll have 60 minutes to complete this section. These 60 minutes can be split into two rounds.
- In the first round, focus on straightforward questions from topics such as inequality and data interpretation, which need fewer computations.
- In 30 minutes, complete the first round. If you answer all of the questions correctly, you will receive a score of 12 or above.
- Now is the time to focus on arithmetic problems, high-level DI, and data sufficiency.
- Start with the questions that take the least amount of time.
- At least 5 to 10 questions from this topic should be attempted.
- You will undoubtedly receive 18+ marks if you follow the above-mentioned technique.
- Make sure you keep your speed and accuracy up. It will only be completed if your fundamental concepts are clear and you have completed at least one mock test per day.
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude Tips
- Some questions on logical reasoning themes, such as statement and assumption, course of action, and so on, are expected to be asked in IBPS PO Mains.
- The difficulty level of the Seating Arrangement questions is similarly likely to be moderate to difficult.
- Attempt the questions that take the least amount of time first, such as reverse syllogism, data sufficiency, miscellaneous questions, and analytical reasoning.
- When solving puzzles, try to consider all of the options available to you, eliminating them one by one. Make as few diagrams as possible.
- If you're stuck on a puzzle or an arrangement, don't waste time on it.
- The majority of questions in this area are based on the subject of puzzles and seating arrangements. You must fully practice every potential case of these topics in order to solve puzzles/seating arrangements in the shortest time feasible in the examination.
- Keep in mind that clearing this section relies heavily on your speed and precision. Make sure you're answering questions correctly and don't make any foolish mistakes.
- There may be 5-6 computer aptitude questions. Simply try to comprehend the instruction before attempting to answer questions.
General Awareness TipsThis portion will include 40 questions, as previously stated.
Most of the questions that can be asked in this part should be covered by the international and national events of the last 3-4 months.
Take a look at the following topics:
- Schemes of the Government
- National and International News Awards and Honors for RBI in News Sports
- Appointments Made Recently
- GK in a static state Countries in the News, with their capitals and currencies
Preparing for a Descriptive Test: Some Pointers
Essay and letter writing will be part of the IBPS PO exam's descriptive examination.
Essay ideas will most likely be focused on current events in the banking industry, social issues, and major government programs, among other things.
It is critical to have a firm grasp on the proper format for both professional and informal letters while writing letters.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR IBPS PO EXAM 2021?
Safalta has started an online batch for various courses for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams. The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material, classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat), counseling session by expert facilities, strategy, and techniques on how to solve the examination, a telegram group with regular updates, weekly test, special question and answer sessions, and many more
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
IBPS PO 2021: Why Practice Papers and Previous Years Question Papers are essential?
IBPS PO Syllabus 2021 For Prelims and Mains, also know about Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Foundation Batch 2021
- 150+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course Video subscription for 6 Months
- 100+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel