You may also read Our Free E-Books:
|CUET Reasoning E-Book
|CUET General Awareness E-Book:
|CUET English: E-Book: Download||CUET Quantitative Aptitude E-Book
|CUET Physics E-Book Download||CUET Chemistry E-Book Download|
NTA (National Testing Agency) has changed the CUET UG Exam pattern that the students should follow for the CUET 2022 Exam. The students preparing for the CUET 2022 exam for admission to several UG programs must check the updated CUET 2022 Exam pattern and should prepare accordingly. The exam pattern has all the details related to the type of questions, mode of exam, total marks, marking scheme, and exam duration. Our Best books for CUCET Preparation and the CUCET Mock test will help you in your CUCET preparation. The CUET exam pattern has been divided into 4 sections which have two sections for language, one for do marking scheme, exam duration, and main subject, and the other for the general test. In this article, we will be discussing the complete details related to the CUET Exam Pattern 2022. Get unlimited access to free ebooks/mock tests only at Safalta App- Download Now
CUET 2022 Latest Update:1. 9,50,804 Candidates have registered.
2. CUET Exam will start from 15th July 2022
3. The CUET application correction window is open till 24 of June.
CUET Correction Window
Since it is the only exam for entry into Central University System (UG Courses), the Registration is once again being opened for one last time on the demand of the Candidates. All the candidates who are interested to apply for the said Examination are advised to visit the website (https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/) and complete the application process. The schedule for Registration and Corrections is as follows
|Start Date Registration and Correction||23.06.2022 (09:00 am onwards)|
|End Date Registration and Correction||24.06.2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Corrections in the Online Application Form||As per Annexure-I(enclosed)|
CUET Exam Pattern 2022 (Revised)
- The CUET 2022 exam will be conducted in online mode as Computer Based test-CBT.
- CUET (UG) – 2022 consist of 4 sections i.e.
2. Section IB- It has 19 Languages i.e. Kashmiri, Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sindhi).
3. Section II- It has 27 Domain-Specific Subjects
4. Section III- It consists of a General test. It is an optional test for vocational/cross-stream/open eligibility test.
- The CUET 2022 exam will have all multiple-choice questions.
- Section IA & IB- The candidate has to choose a maximum of 3 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together (Domain-specific subjects must be replaced by one of the languages chosen.)
- Section Two provides 27 subjects and the candidate has to choose a maximum of 6 subjects from Section II and General Test under Section III. The candidate must refer to the requirements of his or her intended university.
|Section I A Languages||There are a total of 13 languages||The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50 questions in each language.||Reading Comprehension (based on different sorts of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative), [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] will be used to assess language.||For each language, there is 45 minutes|
|Section I B Languages||There are a total of 20 languages|
|Section II-Domain||There is a total of 27 Domains specific subjects which are being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of six (06) Domains desired by the applicable University||The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50.||
||For each Domain-Specific Subject, there is 45 minutes.|
|Section III- General Test||For any undergraduate program/programs provided by universities that require the use of a General Test for entrance.||The candidate has to attempt 60 questions out of 75||
CUET 2022 Domain Subjects Lists
- Legal Studies
- Environmental Science
- Physical Education/ NCC /Yoga
- Political Science
- Teaching Aptitude
- Mass Media/ Mass Communication
- Fine Arts/ Visual Arts (Sculpture/ Painting)/Commercial Arts,
- Performing Arts – (i) Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam/ Oddisi/ Kathakali/Kuchipudi/ Manipuri (ii) Drama- Theatre (iii) Music General (Hindustani/ Carnatic/ Rabindra Sangeet/ Percussion/ Non-Percussion)
- Biology/ Biological Studies/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Business Studies
- Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- Economics/ Business Economics
- Engineering Graphics
- Home Science
- Knowledge Tradition and Practices of India
It is very important for the candidates preparing for the CUET 2022 to know the General Test syllabus and exam pattern. Below is the complete CUET General Test syllabus 2022:
CUET General Test Syllabus 2022:
|Current Affairs||International and National Current Affairs|
|General Mental Ability Logical and Analytical Reasoning||
|Numerical Ability (Till Grade 8)||
Below is the complete exam pattern for the CUET General test 2022:
CUET Exam pattern 2022 for General Test:
|3.||General Mental Ability|
|6.||Logical and Analytical reasoning|
You may also read:
CUET 2022 Marking Scheme:
1. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science):
- For B.Sc. courses the marking will be done on the basis of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.
- The candidate has to get a minimum of 30% marks in any one of the subjects.
- For admission in B.A (Bachelor of Arts) candidate needs to be present in any one language of section 1 and any three languages of section 2.
- For admission in B.A Economics Maths test is mandatory.
- A merit list will be made on the basis of selected language, Maths, and marks obtained in any two subjects
Important Points about CUCET Exam Pattern:
2. Candidate should select the Tests/Subjects in Slot 1 and Slot 2 as follows:
A. Slot 1: Up to 4 Subjects/Tests
Section IA and IB: 1 Language
Section II: 2 Domain-Specific Subjects
Section III: General test
B. Slot 2: Up to 5 Subjects/Tests
Section IA and IB: 1 Language
Section II: Maximum 4 Domain-Specific Subjects
Section IA and IB: 2 Languages
Section II: Maximum 3 Domain-Specific Subjects.
3. The number of domain subjects selected by the candidate depends on the requirements of the desired University for the desired course.
4. The test other than the “Language” test offers 13 languages i.e. Bengali, Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Odia, Urdu, and Telugu.
5. Language test will be for assessing the skill/proficiency of the candidate in language which is selected by him/her.
6. Each question will be 5 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark on each wrong answer.
7. CUET (UG) 2022 offers a bouquet of Subjects/Languages/General test which covers most of the languages/subjects offered by most of the Universities.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Attempt CUCET Free Mock Tests:CUET MOCK TEST MATH
CUET MOCK TEST PHYSICS
CUET MOCK TEST CHEMISTRY
CUET MOCK TEST BIOLOGY