Table of Contents
- CUET Mock Test 2022
- CUET 2022 Subject Wise Mock Test
- How to Attempt CUET Official Mock Test?
- CUET Online Test Series
- Section-wise Breakup of CUET 2022 UG Exam
- CUET Exam Pattern
- Why Should You Take CUET Mock Test?
- CUET Mock Test General Instructions
CUET mock tests for different subjects are linked below. These can be easily accessed by the students. The questions have been prepared by our subject matter experts keeping the syllabus and pattern of the exam in mind.
|CUET MOCK TEST MATH|
|CUET MOCK TEST PHYSICS|
|CUET MOCK TEST CHEMISTRY|
|CUET MOCK TEST BIOLOGY|
|CUET General Test Practice|
It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to get admission to the most reputed Central Universities. Hence, in this article, we have provided you with the subject-wise CUET Mock test Series, CUET Sample Papers, and How to attempt the CUET Official Mock test. Also, check the Best books for CUCET preparation for better guidance. Because the examination is held every year, a CUET aspirant has the opportunity to review the previous year's sample papers and mock tests in order to gain a better understanding of the context of the question paper this year.
You may also like to attempt the free CUET Online Test Series- Attempt Here
The CUET exam for undergraduate students may take a little longer, but it is relatively simple to work if they are well prepared.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|Business Studies||English||Click Here|
|Home Science||English||Click Here|
|Legal Studies||English||Click Here|
|Mass Media||English||Click Here|
- Go to the official website i.e. nta.ac.in.
- Now, click on the link for 'Mock Test' on the homepage.
- Click on the link for "For NTA Mock Tests of December 2018 onwards, please click here".
- Enter your Login credentials to Register or Login.
- Select the exam name, year, month, paper, subject, and language.
- Start Attempting the mock test series.
|Part A||History||50||2 Hours|
|Part B||Questions from +2 Domain||50|
Must read CUCET articles-
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions to be Attempted||Question type||Duration|
|Section I A Languages||There are a total of 13 languages||The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50 questions in each language.||Reading Comprehension (based on different sorts of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative), [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] will be used to assess language.||For each language, there is 45 minutes|
|Section I B Languages||There are a total of 20 languages|
|Section II-Domain||There is a total of 27 Domains specific subjects which are being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of six (06) Domains desired by the applicable University||The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50.||
||For each Domain-Specific Subject, there is 45 minutes.|
|Section III- General Test||For any undergraduate program/programs provided by universities that require the use of a General Test for entrance.||The candidate has to attempt 60 questions out of 75||
- The Mock Tests are designed specifically for the most recent exam format and syllabus.
- Both offline and online versions are widely available.
- These Mock Tests provide you with a good sense of how the real exam will be conducted.
- These provide enhanced learning possibilities as well as a real-time simulation of how the CUCET 2022 will take place.
- Mock exams aid in the understanding of a candidate's strengths and flaws.
- Mock exams assist in determining the syllabus and topics covered so that greater revision can take place.
- Candidates who practice with mock examinations can better assess their speed and accuracy, which will help them during the final exam.
- Only online testing is available for the CUET 2022 sample exam for applicants.
- Test-takers have access to rough sheets.
- The CUET mock test 2022 offers options that are identical to those on the real test, including letting you move on to any other question on the test or skip, leave, or mark a question to be attempted later.
- Candidates receive 5 marks for each successful response, but 1 mark is subtracted for each incorrect response.
- Additionally, candidates may remove any response or answer they marked on the CUET 2022 mock test.
- Candidates must choose one accurate response from a set of four possible answers on the CUET sample exam 2022.
- Candidates may take the CUET 2022 practice exams as often as necessary.
|Free CUET English E-Book||CUET Reasoning E-Book||CUET General Awareness E-Book|
Candidates will be able to download the CUET 2022 sample test by logging in and entering their login credentials at cucet.nta.ac.in. The fake test also provides an indication of the examination's difficulty level. Candidates who practise the Mock Test will be able to manage their time better throughout the examination.
The mock exam series provides the greatest practice module and will assist you in determining your level of preparation. Furthermore, the CUCET 2022 sample test is in online mode, with a time limit of 2 hours to complete the CUCET mock test 2022. As you practise more mock tests, you will improve your problem-solving skills and achieve excellence.
- Candidates can speed up and improve their problem-solving abilities by practising through the free CUET mock tests for a considerable length of time.
- The secret to being perfect is practice, and completing practice tests will enable applicants to estimate the amount of time needed to complete each section's questions.
- Candidates can mark the questions in the CUET Mock Test 2022 that they are unable to answer, and then, once the test has ended, they can review the topic covered in the response. This will help candidates identify any preparation gaps and enable them to fill them.
- With numerous CUET 2022 practice exams, applicants become accustomed to exam-like circumstances. And candidates can come up with new approaches to the same problem.
- Before taking the exam, applicants should review all of the themes and subtopics listed in the curriculum.
- By studying with sample questions, previous year's question papers, and CUET mock tests 2022, candidates will be able to obtain insight on the questions appearing in the test.
- Candidates must review the CUET test syllabus for numerous UG/PG and Integrated PG programmes as well as the CUET exam pattern while studying.
- A schedule that allows a certain amount of time for each topic and subject is another option for candidates. Candidates can finish the syllabus quickly and still have time for revisions by sticking to the schedule.
- Candidates must maintain their health throughout the CUET 2022 preparation process in order to perform better every day.
- Mock tests assist candidates in learning the study material and exercising it on a regular basis in order to better prepare for CUCET 2022.
- Regular mock tests help to track an aspirant's progress.
- Now it's time to provide you some pointers and tactics for acing the CUCET
- The candidate should have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and previous year's exam questions.
- He or she should be familiar with Mock Test methodologies in order to be useful during the final examination.
-CUCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern (2021)
-CUCET PG Syllabus (2021)
- The aspirant should enter a state of calmness.
- He or she must select the proper priorities in order to have a good notion of the final CUCET by taking Mock Tests.
- CUCET 2022 Mock Tests will assist you in properly preparing for the final exams.