|Quicker Tricky Maths E-Book- Download Now|
|Quicker Tricky Reasoning E-Book- Download Now|
|CUET Mock Tests - Attempt Now|
|CUCET E-Book pdf - Free Download|
|Pictorial General Knowledge Ebook-Free Download|
NTA (National Testing Agency) has also released the online CUET Mock Test Series for the CUET exam 2022 on its official website. It is very important to go through these mock test and practice it on daily basis. This will give you an idea of the type of questions coming in the exam.
This year CUET (Central University Common Entrance Test) is going to be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). The examination will be conducted in the month of June 2022 tentatively. With the help of CUET's previous year's question papers, you will be able to find all your strength and weaknesses.
Hence, in this article, we will provide you with a CUET Previous Year Question Papers PDF for UG and PG Courses that will help you ace the CUET 2022 exam with good marks. Moreover, we will also guide you on how to attempt the CUET official Mock Test series on the official website. Candidates can also check Best Books for CUET Preparation and CUCET Mock Test.
Also, the candidates can access the CUCET previous year’s question papers and CUET Mock test from the official website i.e. nta.ac.in. The CUCET 2022 Exam will be conducted in online mode. The examination will be of 2 hours duration and it will be of MCQ type. The authority can release the mock tests before the actual exam. Also, for better preparation, we have also attached the previous year's question papers below in this article.
|सामान्य हिंदी ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
|पर्यावरण ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
|खेल ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
|साइंस ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
|अर्थव्यवस्था ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
|भारतीय इतिहास ई-बुक - फ्री डाउनलोड करें|
CUET Sample Paper PDF:
Table Of Contents-
Students who will take the exam have only one goal: to pass the exam with a good score. They will be admitted to any of the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programs according to their score. As a result, they necessitate substantial planning. As a result, applicants can study prior year's CUET question papers to prepare. The papers from the prior year are available in the article below.
- The exam pattern and syllabus will be revealed to the candidates.
- Candidates can assess their strengths and weaknesses using the question paper. As a result, a preparedness strategy will be developed.
- By considering the most commonly questioned topics, applicants can anticipate the questions that will be asked on the exam.
- Aspirants can assess their level of preparedness by solving previous year's CUET question papers.
-Visit the University's official website (cucetexam.in).
-Login and fill up the relevant fields.
-A page with the link "CUET Question Paper 2022" will appear.
-Select the appropriate link.
-On the screen will appear the CUET question papers for all courses.
-Take a printout of the CUET Question paper when you've downloaded it.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. nta.ac.in.
- Now, on the homepage click on the 'Mock Test' section.
- Click on the link "For NTA Mock Tests of December 2018 onwards, please click here".
- Use your login credentials to log in/register.
- Select Exam Name, Year, Month, Paper, Subject, and Language.
- Start Attempting Mock test.
- Solving the CUET previous year paper will help the candidate to manage time effortlessly during the exam.
- Previous year paper helps the candidate to get an idea about the exam pattern.
- Candidates will be able to get an idea about the types of questions coming in the examination.
- Moreover, solving the previous year paper will help the candidate to know his/her strong and weak points.
- Also, it helps in practicing the entire syllabus wisely.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
-Best books for CUET 2022
-How To Prepare For CUET Exam