Notification for Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020
is out. It is a great opportunity for all aspirants who want to serve the Delhi Police. Due to covid-19 this time the exams are going to be Computer Based. Online applications will start from 1 August to 7 September. Date of the online examination that is Computer Based Test, is estimated between 27 November and 14 December. So there will be a Computer Based Test for the recruitment. Syllabus will cover sections from General Knowledge, Numerical ability, Reasoning Computer fundamentals and English. Mathematics section will contribute a major part to your selection. The level of questions will be of Matriculation level. However the mathematics fraction won't be that difficult if you follow these simple steps. Read on to know how to crack Math section with ease.
• Look into the syllabus of mathematics section: First step towards preparing for mathematics for the exam is that you know your syllabus well. This section will include basic mathematics, question will come on topics such as Decimals, Fractions, Circles, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Arithmetic average, Interest, Profit and Loss and Computation of whole numbers etc.
• The questions which will be asked in the exam will be from grade 10 level. However there can be variation in the level of difficulty. So get ready and take out your 9th and 10th class mathematics book. Once you have figured out the study material and the resources, the next comes planning.
• Your studies schedule according to your comfort, try pushing your limits but at the same time do not take much pressure. Keep daily targets and try to meet those targets. Mathematics is all about practice. The more you practice, the more perfect your problem solving ability will become. Do take a 5 to 10 minutes break in between your studies. This will help your mind to be fresh and active.
• A major portion of questions will come from the Earth arithmetic section so you need to to polish the arithmetic topics.
• Start preparing from general to complex. That means basic concepts should be studied first and then the level of difficulty should be increased according to your level and pace.
• Try solving previous years question paper .It will help you get an idea about the type of questions related to mathematics. Mock Tests are best in this regard.
• ‘Implementation’, ‘Practice’ and ‘Revision’ are the three steps to achieve your goal. The more you practice ,the more your speed and concept learning ability will increase. This will help you perform better in the maths section of the paper.
• Note making is a very important step. Try making short notes of important concepts and formulas. These notes will be very handy just before the examinations.
• Do a time based assessment. Sit down, solve a mock test. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses and then work upon them.