- Nationality- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: As per DRDO age limit for male candidates is 18 to 25 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed class 10 th from recognized boards.
October Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
DRDO MTS Syllabus: Important Details
|Department of Examination
|Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
|Name of the Post
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Tier I, Final Selection (Tier-II)
|November 2021 (Tentative)
DRDO MTS Eligibility 2021Before applying for a job or preparing for it, we must go through the eligibility criteria.
Source: https://www.amarujala.com/Knowing eligibility criteria helps one to determine suitability for a job. The detailed eligibility criteria for DRDO is as described in the official notification has been discussed in this article under four standards:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualifications
DRDO MTS Eligibility – NationalityOnly those candidates can apply for DRDO MTS Recruitment who are:
- Indian Citizen.
- Tibetan refugee that migrated to India before 01.01.1962.
- Persons who migrated from the countries to settle permanently in India such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania.
DRDO MTS Eligibility – Age Limit
- The age limit is the most important criterion in determining Eligibility. Candidates falling within the age group should only apply for the post. As per the DRDO rules age limit for male candidates is 18 to 25 years.
- Age limit is the most important criteria that an interested candidate should be aware of in DRDO MTS Eligibility.
- It is to be noted that there is relaxation in age limit, some prominent relaxation based on the previous job, encouragement for sports person and based on category are as follows:
|up to 5 years
|up to 3 years
|up to 10 years
|up to 13 years
|Sportsperson from UR/EWD/OBC
|Up to the age of 30 years.
|Sportsperson from SC/ST:
|Up to the age of 35 years.
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women separated Judicially and not remarried
|Up to the age of 38 years
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women separated Judicially and not remarried (SC/ST)
|Up to the age of 40 years
DRDO MTS Eligibility - Educational QualificationCandidates who have passed class 10 th from the recognized board are eligible to apply for the post of DRDO, OR they must have passed Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
DRDO MTS Eligibility: Number of AttemptsThere is no bar as such on the number of attempts that a candidate can give, but the age factor limits the number of times that a candidate can appear for the exam. If found within a suitable age bracket a candidate can appear for any number of attempts.
Through this article our experts have tried to put forward DRDO MTS Eligibility criteria in a simple and lucid manner, we hope this article has cleared doubts related to eligibility criteria. Stay updated with Safalta.
To know more read here.
|DRDO MTS Salary
|SSC MTS Salary
|Delhi Police MTS Salary
|Best Books For SSC MTS
|DRDO MTS Syllabus