|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
DSSSB Junior Clerk Salary: In hand & Payscale
Name of Post: Junior Clerk
Salary : ₹ 5,200 – 20,200 /- & Grade Pay ₹ 2,000/-
CTC: ₹ 4.00 Lakhs (approx)
|Salary Component||Amount (₹)|
|Pay Scale||5,200 – 20,200 /-|
|Basic Pay||5,200 /-|
|Grade Pay||2,000 /-|
|Revised Basic Pay||21,700 /-|
|Total Gross Salary||26,200 /-|
|Income Tax + GIS||1,000 /-|
|Total Deductions||2,500 /-|
|In Hand Salary||23,700 /- (Approx.)|
Also read DSSSB Junior Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
DSSSB Junior Clerk: Facilities & Allowances
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comWhich will also be delivered to the company's newly hired Junior Clerks, as seen below:
- HRA (Residential Quarters) (which is 24 percent of the basic pay). It is up to the employee whether he or she uses the allocated accommodations or arranges his or her own lodging.
- Dearness Allowance (DA), which is equal to 9% of the basic wage.
- Transportation Allowance (TA) is established at Rs.3,600 per month for both classes.
- Women are entitled to at least six months of maternity leave.
- Medical Allowances, to help with the employee's medical expenses.
|DSSSB Assistant Teacher Cut Off||DSSSB Teacher Salary||DSSSB Special Educator Eligibility Criteria|
|DSSSB Special Educator Syllabus||DSSSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus||DSSSB Assistant Teacher Eligibility|
|DSSSB LDC Syllabus||DSSSB LDC Eligibility Criteria||DSSSB Assistant Teacher Salary|
|DSSSB Jail Warder Eligibility Criteria||DSSSB Teacher Eligibility||DSSSB Patwari Salary|