- The Executive Committee of Delhi University gave approval to the Entrance Examination on 17 th of December 2021.
- The Academic Council had already given its nod to the entrance examination.
- The modalities related to the DU Entrance Examination are yet to be notified.
DU Entrance ExaminationSome universities in India are already admitting students based on centralized CUCET. The likes of prestigious Banaras Hindu University, JNU etc admit students based on their own entrance examination. Delhi University one of the most sought-after destinations for students till now followed a system of admissions based on marks in the entrance examination. Over the years voices of alleged discrimination, nonuniform marking patterns across India, and relative loss to state board students have been springing up from time to time. Delhi University in an attempt to bring in more uniformity and equity into the admission process has decided to conduct DU Entrance Examination from the academic year 2022.
Details Related To Du Entrance Examination
As of now the details of the examination have not been made public by the university, there is ambiguity around:
- The body that will conduct an examination for the admissions.
- There is no light as of yet on the pattern of examination and marking scheme.
- Some news outlets even hint toward the possibility of a hybrid pattern of admissions based on entrance examination and board examination.
Career In Data Science After Class 12
Central Government Jobs After 12th