Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comYou may also read ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria 2022
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
ESIC UDC 2022: Important Dates
Notification Release Date
28th December 2021
Online Application Registration Start Date
15th January 2022
Online Application Registration End Date
15th February 2022
Admit Card Release Date
To be announced
ESIC UDC 2022 Phase-I Exam
19th March 2022
ESIC UDC 2022 Phase-II Exam
30th April 2022
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis 2022: Highlights
1. The sections were in the following order: Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
2. Exam Level - The exam's level was Easy.
3. Reasoning- The reasoning level was easy, with no new sorts of problems offered in the part.
4. English Comprehension - A large portion of the questions were from Reading Comprehension. This section also contains simple questions.
5. General Knowledge - The majority of questions were on current events.
6. The most difficult section is Quantitative Aptitude.
7. Easiest Section - General Knowledge
Prepare for ESIC UDC Exam with our ESIC UDC & Stenographer - Mock Test Series.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis 2022- Sectional ReviewBelow we have discussed ESIC UDC Exam Analysis for each section- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis- English ComprehensionEnglish Comprehension is the highest scoring section of the ESIC UDC Prelims Exam, and students can review the topic-wise questions presented here. This part included 25 questions for a total of 50 points, with each question worth two points. Reading Comprehension questions amounted to 7-8. It was inspired by the story of three friends. In the Reading Comprehension section, one synonym (Back) was also asked. The English part had a low difficulty level.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis- General Intelligence and ReasoningThis section's difficulty level was relatively low. There were ten questions from two puzzles. The test had no syllogisms. We have discussed the number of questions asked and the difficulty level of each topic in ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Shift-1, 19th March 2022, in the section below.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||2*5 (10)|
|Alpha Numeric Series (Mix)||2-3|
|Direction & Distance||2|
|Number (Repeated Digit)||1|
|Word (Alphabetically arrangement)||1|
Get to know ESIC UDC Salary: Check in-hand salary, perks, allowances here.
As noted by the applicants, the questions from GK General Awareness were of an Easy to Moderate difficulty level.
Some of the questions asked in the ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Shift-1 on March 19, 2022 are mentioned here.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis- General Awareness
- Year of Battle of Haldighati
- Sorrow of Bengal (River)
- Total Amount sanctioned to PM Kisan Yojana in a year
- Padam Vibhusham Radhe Shyam (Category)
- Ramen Magrase Award (Country)
- National Startup Day
- Union Territory with the highest population density
- Vice President of AIIB
- Prasad Yojna
- When was Lata Mangeskar awarded with Bharat Ratna Award?
- IFSC full form
- ISRO Agreement for Foreign Satellite
- Father of Sinskrit (Panini)
- Who called Mahatma Gandhi "Mahatma" for the first time
- Third largest stadium
- Golden Globe Best Film Drama
- A little book of India- Author
- Birju Maharaj From which field
- Population Census (2011)
- Father of Modern Indian Art
- Army Day Edition
- Hindi Language Article
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis- Quantitative AptitudeCandidates must practise solving 2-3 problems on a regular basis to prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude part of the ESIC UDC Examination. Check out the table below for the ESIC UDC 2019 Section Analysis.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Arithmetic Word Problem
(Profit & Loss, Partnership, Age Problems, Train Problems, Mixtures, Time & Work, etc)
||4 - 5|
ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022- Overall Good Attempts
According to the ESIC UDC Test Analysis 2022, the overall level of the exam performed in the first shift on March 19, 2022, was Easy. According to the ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022, the following are the section-wise ESIC UDC Good Attempts, Overall Good Attempts, and sectional difficulty levels.
Are you aware of ESIC Group Salary And Job Profile?
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
What are the total marks in the ESIC UDC Main Examination 2022?
Is there any negative marking at the ESIC UDC Examination 2022?
Is there any limit to the number of attempts for the ESIC UDC Examination 2022?
What is the overall difficulty level of ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022?
What is the subject-wise difficulty level of the ESIC UDC 2022 exam?
- English Language - Easy
- Reasoning Ability - Easy
- Quantitive Aptitude - Easy to Moderate
- General Awareness - Easy