All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions. A number of candidates are having difficulty completing the online application form.
Source: Amar ujalaSo, we've compiled a list of general and step-by-step instructions for filling out the online application form for the UP Police Sub Inspector 2021 Recruitment.
Steps for Filling Online Application Form:
- Candidates Should Visit the Official Website
- Candidate Must Read All the Detailed Instruction Provided on the Official Website.
- Click on the All Notification/ Advertisement Link.
- Application Submission Will be Conducted in Three Steps.
- After That Candidates Needs to Click on the Candidates Registration Link for Registering Themselves.
- Candidates Should Save the Registration Slip for Future Uses.
- Candidates Must Remember the Registration no. for Next Step.
- Candidates Can Submit Application Fee Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
- If Candidates Wants to Submit Fee Through E-Challan then Candidates Should Take Print Out of SBI e-Challan.
- Candidates Will Get the Transaction ID After Submitting SBI e-Challan.
- After Submit the Application Fee, Candidates Should Click on the “Submit Application Form Link”.
- After Clicking on the “Submit Application Form Link” Candidates Can Proceed by Filling in Registration No. & Transaction ID.
- Now Candidates Needs to Upload a Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo & Scanned Sign.
UP Police SI Written Exam preparation tips 2021
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes