The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) recently announced the hiring of 9534 Sub Inspectors (Civil Police), Platoon Commanders (PAC), and Fire Officers. A large number of candidates who had been waiting for this opportunity applied online. The Application Submission Process runs from April 1, 2021, to April 30, 2021. More information about the recruitment can be found below.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions. A number of candidates are having difficulty completing the online application form. So, we've compiled a list of general and step-by-step instructions for filling out the online application form for the UP Police Sub Inspector 2021 Recruitment.
Steps for Filling Online Application Form:
First Step – Registration
- Candidates Should Visit the Official Website
- Candidate Must Read All the Detailed Instruction Provided on the Official Website.
- Click on the All Notification/ Advertisement Link.
- Application Submission Will be Conducted in Three Steps.
Second Step – Submit Application Fee
- After That Candidates Needs to Click on the Candidates Registration Link for Registering Themselves.
- Candidates Should Save the Registration Slip for Future Uses.
- Candidates Must Remember the Registration no. for Next Step.
Third Step – Submit Application Form
- Candidates Can Submit Application Fee Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
- If Candidates Wants to Submit Fee Through E-Challan then Candidates Should Take Print Out of SBI e-Challan.
- Candidates Will Get the Transaction ID After Submitting SBI e-Challan.
- After Submit the Application Fee, Candidates Should Click on the “Submit Application Form Link”.
- After Clicking on the “Submit Application Form Link” Candidates Can Proceed by Filling in Registration No. & Transaction ID.
- Now Candidates Needs to Upload a Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo & Scanned Sign.
UP Police SI Written Exam preparation tips 2021