Source: safalta.comFor those students, who struggle with the subject and are aiming to score good in this subject can follow these tips and tricks given below.
Register here to prepare for Board Exams: Click Here
Tips To Prepare for CBSE Board Class 10 English Exam
1. Know the SyllabusKnowing the syllabus is the first step to prepare for any subject. CBSE has also revised its syllabus in light of the pandemic. Students should ensure that they know the syllabus and are up to date with it. It is important that you focus only on the topics that are mentioned in the official syllabus and do not spend your time on topics which are not mentioned in the syllabus.
2. Know the Exam PatternAfter understanding the syllabus thoroughly, it is important that you are also aware of the exam pattern. Knowing the exam pattern is very important as it will help you plan a preparation strategy for the exam and will also give you clarity as to how you should attempt the paper.
Maths Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams
3. Solve Previous Year Question PapersIt is very important that students solve the previous year question papers. By doing so, you will understand the type of questions that are asked in the exam and will be able to identify the topics which are more important for the exam and you can choose to focus on those specifically.
4. Practice Answer Writing and Grammar QuestionsIn English it is necessary that you practice writing answers and solve grammatical questions. You should try to write a comprehension everyday and solve as many questions as possible. Read a chapter, understand it and try to write a summary of it. This will not only help you gain clarity about the subject but also improve your handwiritng and writing speed.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Science Exam
5. Practice Model Question Papers
Practicing model question papers is very important for CBSE Exam. Model papers will help you evaluate your own progress and you will also know where you are lacking in your preparation. While you are giving mock tests, you will also be in a constant phase of revision. Thus students should ensure that they follow these tips to score well in CBSE Class 10 Board Hindi Exam.
Join Safalta School Online and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty. Our online school aims to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and are able to score their maximum in the exams.