Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comHere we have provided some tips for you to prepare for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams.
Get Access to our FREE E-BOOKS based on the latest CBSE pattern
Test Your preparation level with our FREE MOCK TEST SERIES
We know that CBSE has discontinued the term-wise exam pattern and implemented the traditional eczema pattern which is an annual exam. Are you getting afraid of it? Don’t be with the correct strategy and guidance you can make it. Let's see the class 10 Science preparation tips subject-wise.
Also, check Class 10 NCERT Solutions for all subjects.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Exam
1. Know the Syllabus
2. Know the Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
Download CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus PDF
3. Make a Study Plan
English Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams
4. Subject-Wise Preparation Tips
- There are a lot of questions based on formulaes from Physics so students should memorise the formulaes well.
- You should also practice numericals related to topics such as Newton's Laws of Motion, electricity, magnetism and so on.
- Practice diagrams of for topics related to magnetism and electricity.
- Knowing reactions is very important to score well in this subject. You should memorise all the reactions and practice them everyday.
- You should know the applications of various chemical compounds and mixtures.
- Understanding of the Periodic Table is very essential as a lot of questions are asked from the Periodic Table as well.
- Learn how to balance the equations and revise the subject on a daily basis.
- Diagrams are very important for Biology as you can be asked various questions related to them. Practice diagrams thoroughly.
- Understand the parts and functioning of different systemts in our body.
- Try to memorise the scientific names of various animals, plants and processes.
Maths Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams
6. Solve Previous Year Papers
7. Practice Model Papers
Join Safalta School Online and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty. Our online school aims to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and are able to score their maximum in the exams.
Tips for Attempting Question Paper
Students must remember the following when trying the paper:
- Write the answers based on the points assigned to them.
- Avoid becoming fixated on one single question. If a student is unable to locate the solution to a particular question, they must move on.
- Keep an eye on the clock and attempt to complete the full document within the allotted time.
- Wherever a diagram is needed to describe the solution, create one.
- Write your responses legibly, and try to keep it up all the way to the conclusion of the answer page.
Most significantly, it is suggested that students practise CBSE Last 10 Year Papers for Class 10 from the preceding five to six years. It improves the students' speed, accuracy, and time management abilities while also assisting them in better understanding the test format. By using these strategies, you may be guaranteed to score well in the CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam.
Road Map for Class Science Preparation
Total Chapters 16
On dividing based on the long and short chapters there are:
Long chapters= 8
Short chapters= 8
Therefore, make week wise target
1 week- 1 long chapter and 1 short chapter
2nd week- 1 long chapter and 1 short chapter
Follow this till the 8th week where you can cover your entire Science Syllabus only within 2 months.