In view of the recent Covid upsurge in the country Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has deferred the entrance exam for the recruitment 421 Enforcement Officer - Accounts Officer.
The recruitment for 421 Enforcement Officer - Accounts Officer was supposed to be held on 9th May ,2021 .The new dates for the same will be announced after reviewing the situation .
The decision was taken on Monday due to rising Corona cases all over the country on a massive scale.The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EO/AO), Recruitment Test, 2020 that was scheduled for May 9th has been deferred . Also the Personality Tests or the Interviews of the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Exam, 2020 that were scheduled to be held from April 20-23rd ; the Civil Services Exam, 2020 scheduled from April 26-June 18th and the Recruitment Tests have also been postponed until further notice.
The important points for candidates to keep in mind are :
1. First and foremost take care of your health . Do not go out of the house until absolutely necessary .
2. Practice as many mock tests and previous year papers as you can
3. Revise everything you've learnt
5. Focus on areas where you lack and divert your attention on them
6. Try to engage in effective management of time
7. Above all give your best and be confident in yourself
ALL THE BEST !!