Indian Army has released a notification for SSC Tech 57 men and SSC Tech 28 women for the course which will commence at OTA Chennai from Oct 2021. Interested and eligible candidates having engineering degree can apply for the posts from 25th May 2021 to 23rd June 2021. SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (TECH) is a great opportunity for male and female engineering graduates to join the Indian Army as SSC officer.The notification states "Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu"
Indian Army SSC Tech Notification 2021
- The candidate must hold an Indian Citizenship
- He / She can be a Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Please Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, and 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India in their favour.
(i) For SSC(Tech)-
57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days inclusive).
(ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) -
A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
5 Quick Tips To Improve Concentration! (safalta.com)
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
. For induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into SSC(Tech)-57(Men) Course and SSC(Tech)-28 (Women) Course at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, candidates studying in final year of engineering are required to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting and ensure that the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year is not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled
Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to following conditions:- (a) Their cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, upto 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and upto 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams. (b) After declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
Candidates studying in final semester/ year of Engg degree course should not have any backlog at the time of submission of application. Any candidate if found having backlog will not be allowed to appear in SSB interview and candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the final year Degree Examination and are allowed to appear for SSB, should note that this is only a special concession given to them. They are required to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith all marksheets towards the Engg Degree Examination by the above prescribed date and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of basic qualifying University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other grounds whatsoever.
(d) Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
(i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
(ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Candidate studying in final year of Degree must ensure that she submits the proof of passing Degree exam by 01 Oct 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which her candidature will be cancelled.
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021 : इस परीक्षा में होना है सफल तो इन किताबों को बनाएं अपना दोस्त
How to Apply:
- Login to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click
‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page „Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.