Important Dates :
|Kerala TET Online Application Start Date||28th April 2021|
|Kerala TET Last Date to Apply||06th May 2021|
To Visit Official Website click here
To Download Official Notification Click Here
EligibilityFor Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 /or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary /or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 /or it’s equivalent with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education
- 12th/ 10+2 /or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC)
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.S
- Higher Secondary/ Senio Secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduation with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree with at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Degree in the subject concerned with MSc.Ed. Degree.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidatesmust possess a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
Candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be set as per the Govt. rules.
Steps to Apply :
- Visit the official website @keralapareekshabhavan.in or directly apply from the link below
- Click on the "Advertisement Link" in the homepage.
- Search for Kerala TET May 2021 exam.
- Click on “Apply Now” if eligible for the post.
- Fill in the details correctly and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form andtake a print out of form for future reference.
Online Application Link:
The candidates interested in the eligibility test can apply from the direct link below.click here