The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection
holds the exam for ‘Bank clerk’ to recruit candidates in public sector banks in India. For the academic year 2020, IBPS Clerk Prelims will be held on December 5, 12 & 13, 2020, while the Mains exam is scheduled for January 24, 2021, tentatively.
The level of competition in any competitive examinations is just rising every year. There are lakhs of aspirants for a handful of jobs that it takes the level of examination to an entirely greater level. IBPS Clerk holds a definite distinction in terms of both participation as well as the laurels, if successful out of all the competitive job-based examinations. Hence, the number of aspirants for this job is rising gradually.
One needs to delve into 5 broad parameters to achieve the result.
- The very first step to achieve any dream is planning.
- Then the second step is about gaining knowledge.
- The third step is to achieve analytical thinking.
- The Execution of the above-mentioned objectives.
- And finally, Improvisation is vital to achieving success.
IBPS Clerk comprises two stages:
To clear any stage one needs to be determined and focused and should have a strategy to achieve it. This process needs to be followed at both the stages. Clearing the Prelims in the very first go is crucial if one wants to clear the IBPS Clerk in the first attempt.
- Start the Preparation at the right time for IBPS Clerk:
- For planning, the preparations should begin at the right time.
- One need to select the right sources which are reliable, trustworthy and methodically designed. It is always advisable to refer to a website which has the requisite brand value to act as a mentor.
- It is definitely advisable to start preparing in advance if one wishes to clear the IBPS Clerk in the very first attempt. But don't worry; we have the best course for you.
- Understanding the syllabus of IBPS Clerk:
- One must have a clear picture of the syllabus in mind. While the Prelims paper comprises English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and others.
- To master the format and excel in them, one needs to imbibe the basics of the subject chosen.
- What can be better than having a mentor sitting at home with proven excellence upholding the brand assiduously cultivated over years of trustworthiness!
- English Language comprises topics Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Sentence Improvement/Sentence Correction, Spotting Errors, Para jumbles/Sentence Rearrangement, Spelling Mistakes; Fill in the blanks, Phrase Replacement.
- Numerical Ability comprises topics Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simplification/Approximation, Arithmetic Topics, Quadratic Equation, Quantity and Comparison, Data Sufficiency.
- Reasoning Ability, Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Coding-decoding, Inequality, Input-Output Miscellaneous (Order and Ranking, Blood Relation, Direction Sense) Series (Alphanumeric, Number, Alphabet Series, Syllogism.
- These are some of the important topics that need to be covered for IBPS Clerk 2020.
- Understanding the Changing Pattern and design of IBPS Clerk test papers:
- Understanding the changing pattern and design of IBPS Clerk test papers are crucial.
- For that, one just needs to dig out previous years’ question papers and study them thoroughly.
- It is indeed surprising to notice a distinct pattern in terms of recurring topics and the new topics that get added to the way the question is styled.
- After a thorough insight on the nuances of topics covered, it is advisable to concentrate on acquiring knowledge in these fields and practice similar questions.
- Stick to one course Offered for IBPS Clerk:
- Don’t put your legs at two different boats. Always ride on a single boat to reach your destination.
- It's advisable to select one set of books or guides for the subjects.
- Referring to too many books might lead to confusion and waste of time leaving one puzzled and disoriented.
- Hence it is advisable to select those modules which are comprehensive, thorough and meticulously designed to upgrade the knowledge and interest of the student.
- Being Updated with Current Affairs is required to Crack IBPS Clerk:
- One must keep himself updated with current affairs.
- But it is rather a tedious exercise to keep a tab of all the events occurring in a vast number of fields both nationally and internationally.
- Plus it is rather important to choose the impactful events which are most likely to be asked in the examination.
- Guidance from an expert team for IBPS Clerk:
- To solve the dilemma, the best way is to take guidance from an expert team assimilating the Current Affairs and General Knowledge at Safalta.com that will keep students updated on a daily basis thus helping them save time and energy.
- Safalta can help the examinees by providing information for the latest events on national and international Politics, Socio-economic issues, Science and Technology, Environment, History, Geography etc.
- Connect with the Subjects for IBPS Clerk:
- It's always advisable for the applicants to take adequate interest and connect with each subject. This will help them in remembering things easily and stick to the plan or the strategy that you have made.
- It's natural to fizzle out sometimes and end up losing the concentration and determination that one had at the initial stages.
- It's at these crucial times Safalta will keep holding the hands of the students and spirits high so that one never feels low or overburdened.
- It’s rather imperative to persevere and follow the guide and one will be there at the top kissing your dreams.
- Mock Test for IBPS Clerk:
- With an impeccable start to one’s endeavours, it's essential to brush up the things that one has read earlier.
- After all, reading and assimilating so much information and storing it in your mind is a tough task and there are chances that you might lose the track of knowledge gained.
- Hence there are the mock tests that will help in brushing up things at certain intervals.
- One can definitely rely on mock tests provided by Safalta as they can provide the best possible assessment. And the most important thing of these mock tests is revising from your notes, and not from your sourcebooks.
- Previous year Question Papers of IBPS Clerk:
- It is advisable to take mock tests as answering the previous years’ question papers give a clear insight into the type of questions framed and asked in the IBPS Clerk.
- On the other hand, it keeps one abreast with the assessment of the level of preparation.
- The mock tests available online by Safalta for IBPS Clerk Are highly useful as they are framed under the guidance offered by the experts and mentors who evaluate answer sheets objectively.
- Critical thinking and problem Solving Required for IBPS Clerk:
- Critical thinking is of vital importance to excel in the Aptitude test, logical reasoning, mental ability, etc. requires everyday engagement and Practice.
- Stay focused while Preparing for IBPS Clerk:
- At last, staying focused throughout the preparation months is important and self-motivation is the key to achieve success.
- This is achieved by connecting with the subjects.
- Even if one feels tired and studies seem mundane, it's rather imperative to carry on with zeal till the ultimate aim is fulfilled.
- Just follow the above routine and keep up with guidance offered by Safalta, one can surely hope to crack the IBPS Clerk exam in the very first attempt.
Click here to Register and Enroll: