|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
KSEB Sub Engineer Cut OffCandidates who appear for KSEB Sub Engineer Exam are required to score more than or equal to KSEB Sub Engineer cut off in order to clear the exam.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe cut off for the current cycle of exam will be soon released by the Board. Meanwhile candidates can check the previous year cut off for KSEB Sub Engineer Exam:
Cut Off (General)
How to Check KSEB Sub Engineer Cut Off
- Go to the official website of Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd. (KSEB).
- Go to the "important links" section.
- Click on the KSEB Sub Engineer Cut Off marks link
- Once you click on the link you will be redirected to the PDF page of the cut off.
- View and download the KSEB Sub Engineer Cut Off marks.
Factors Affecting KSEB Sub Engineer Cut Off
There are various factors that affect KSEB Sub Engineer cut off. Some of them are as follows:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of applicants appearing for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cut off trends
How to Calculate Marks for KSEB Sub Engineer Exam
Candidates can follow the below given steps to calculate their total score for KSEB Sub Engineer Exam:
- Download the answer key from the official website and compare your answers
- For every correctly answered question, add the allotted marks as per the marking scheme
- The negative marking scheme is not yet released by the Board
- Add up all the marks to get your expected score.