Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has conducted the MP Police Constable Examination. Candidates who have appeared for the MP Police Constable Exam 2021 are now eagerly waiting for the MP Police Constable cut-off. The cut-off for the exam along with the answer key will be released on the official website. The MP Police Constable Cut Off depends upon the number of factors that have been covered here. The details related to the cut off and examination are as follows:
- The MP Police Constable Examination will be held on 8 th and 9 th of January 2022.
- MP Police Recruitment Board had released vacancies for 4000 posts.
- Admit cards for the examination are available at vyapam.nic.in.
Candidates must be aware of MP Police Cut-off so that they can analyze their examination. Previous year cut-off and expected cut-off can be of help for the candidates so that they can know their preparation and begin preparing for the next stage of the examination. This space will cover all the details of MP Police Constable Cut off and other factors that affect the cut-off will be mentioned here. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our daily FREE Current Affairs.
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
MP Police Constable Cut Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks that must be secured by a candidate in order to qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test. All those candidates whose scores are not equal to or above the cut-off are considered disqualified for the exam and will not be allowed to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test.
MP Police cut-off usually is affected by factors such as:
- The difficulty level of the paper.
- The number of candidates.
- Total vacancies and so on.
The cut-off for the examination will be released for the examination soon. The expected MP Police Cut Off here, is mentioned below:
Check out MP Police Constable Syllabus here.
MP Police Cut Off - Expected Cut Off
The category-wise expected cut-off for the examination is mentioned below. We have taken into consideration the factors mentioned above. The MP Police Constable exam was difficult to moderate, and there were approx more than 1.5 lakh candidates have appeared for this paper in two shifts. The expected cut-off for the examination is mentioned here.
Also Read: Delhi Police Constable Salary
|Name of Category
||Expected MP Constable Cut Off 2022
|Other Backward classes
MP Police Constable Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates must have a clear idea about the previous year's cut off which has been covered below. The previous year cut-off will help in having an idea of exactly how much they needed to score in order to qualify for the paper.
Uttarakhand Police Constable Salary
|Name of category
||MP Police Constable Cut Off Marks (previous)
|Other Backward classes
Factors Affecting MP Police Cut-Off 2022
There are some important factors that decide or influence the cut-off for a particular year. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Total Vacancies: More the vacancies, the higher will be the cut-off. Hence cut-off is directly related to the total vacancies.
- Number of Applicants: If the number of applicants is more, the cut-off is also high.
- Difficulty Level of The Paper: If the paper is more difficult as compared to the previous years then the cut-off will be below. Similarly, if the question paper is relatively easy as compared to the previous years then the cut-off will be high.
- Maximum Marks Secured: The maximum marks secured in the exam by a candidate also influence the cut-off for that year.
- Previous-Year Cut-Offs: The trends in the previous year's cut-offs also have an effect on the cut-off.
To know more read here.